Are you saying you must decide between the new Azzure Italian 4C and the dealer's own used 4C w/ 25K in mods?
Need to know more about the dealer's car. 25k can ruin a car just as much as enhance it. So few people get mods right (most can't even choose the proper aftermarket rims) that I'd be curious to see and know more of it.
Prepared for the owner of our dealership, driven only by him , with the following modifications. (retail values shown including labor):
* Koshi Group Carbon Fiber Appearance Enhancements: front-grille V-frame, front bumper flaps, rear spoiler: $1680
* Suspension Correction Blocks by Alfa Workshop UK: Dramatically improve straight-line stability and cornering grip by introducing increased negative camber and positive caster into the front suspension geometry.$1000
* Rear Control Arms: Stiffer rear control arms and bushings aid in reducing deflection on track and with the increased grip of the wider wheels and tires. $1280
* Custom Intake, Exhaust and High Performance Software: High-flow center-exit exhaust system by Centerline substituted for restrictive dual-exit system. Couples with a Eurocompulsion intake elbow to increase inlet flow also. Optimized with a Eurocompulsion tuned ECU for a total power output of +/- 320 brake-horsepower at the wheels. $5000
* Ohlins Coilover Sport Suspension: Adjustable two-way Ohlins Motorsports shocks from Alfa9 with adjustable remote-reservoir dampers, Spring rates Optimized for spirited road-driving and occasional track usage, whist retaining a very comfortable ride. $7500
* Michelin Pilot Supersport Tires 245/40/18 in front and 285/30/19 in the rear. $1200
* Wheel-widening: Stock 5-hole Alfa alloys widened 1.5" front and back, yielding 18 x 8.5" width front and 19 x 10.5" rear. Wheels were laser-cut, had grooves cut into the halves, and the extra width hasstructural tongues to fit the grooves. Circumferential welding inside and out. Stronger than the originals! $900
* Custom Audio with Sony RSX-1 Hi-Res Music System: Custom high-end audio installation with Sony's RSX-1 system. Amplifier custom-mounted behind passenger airbag, speakers all hidden behind factory grills. High end digital-to-analog converters, hi-res Bluetooth audio. 45 hours labor to install. $4500
* Complete Ceramic Coat: 5-coats of hand-applied ceramic coating - a 4 day process. $2200