Yea i did find some loosening. There was a bolt at the bottom frame of the windshield that was actually loose to the touch(could spin w fingers). Otherwise i re-torqued everything to the range provided in the service manual. Id say the majority of the bolts spun some to where the wrench clicked over. I wouldn't describe them as loose though.
I think given the operating error of the torque wrench and the range given for torques in the manual, they were all fairly appropriately torqued. Now they are torqued + 5% more than they were?
ill add in something else for those thinking about doing this....its not that hard...yes im posting cause i cannot access some bolts with a torque wrench, but i can place my fingers on them so i know they arent missing or loose as described above. And from again whats said above, the bolts were all tight, so i bet so are these difficult to access ones, but im asking cause i want to check. From all the discussion and prices quote here and on other forums, it sounds like a serious feat, but its not that bad. Its just maintenance and not out of the reach of most DIY's. The hood removal was actually very straight forward....there is a great youtube video showing how its done. My wife helped me lift it off to avoid scratching it.
I embarked on this myself because we lost our local dealer. The forums probably would have scared me into having the dealer do it for more for the 1000$ price, but its needed. Id consider myself a intermediate mechanic. I've done clutch jobs on other cars myself, and can do most part replacements. There are things that sometimes i need a hand with though, or require tools i dont have. For this i needed a socket set, torque wrench, extensions (various), swivel for ratchet, and i used my battery impact for the wheels, and hood(see in video).