184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
👉🏻 Alfa 4C digital instrumentation:
Composite material Rectangle Auto part Tints and shades Automotive design

I will keep it in a box with the hope of never having to use it🤞…in case, however, "I will have my back covered"😎
It comes from...a Mito QV!!!
Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Steering part Vehicle

The photo also shows the red leather steering wheel of the Alfa 4C. The passionate Alfista had managed to personalize his little beast with these two Alfa 4C components.
I had already bought the steering wheel from him: now it was the turn of the instrumentation👍

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
La persona che mi ha venduto la strumentazione, nel pacco ha anche incluso un fascicolo con tutte le istruzioni (da Lui elaborate e verificate) per il montaggio/adattamento sulla Mito. Con la sua passione, inventiva e competenza è riuscito nell’impresa👏
The person who sold me the instrumentation also included in the package a booklet with all the instructions (elaborated and verified by him) for the assembly / adaptation on the Mito. With his passion, inventiveness and competence he succeeded in the enterprise👏
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Guitar accessory Automotive design Font

Reactions: roby4c

·
Registered
24 Posts
un lavoro enorme....
però devi vedere se i parametri modificati sono automaticamente reversibili montando il display sul tuo 4c, oppure devi ri-modificare il tutto....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
👉🏻Another package has arrived for me...it's loaded with delicious CF🤤
Font Art Wood Tool Symbol

Reactions: roby4c

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
1,453 Posts
I have the triangles and the horn ring. Good additions! Considering the weather strip covers, as the rubber is looking a bit randy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Yes, in fact, the rubber profiles of the glass do not drive me crazy for me too…

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Luggage compartment object retention net for Alfa 4C 👈
(another original accessory that I bought and that I will soon have installed)
Sleeve Font Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

Reactions: smc4C
41 - 51 of 51 Posts