Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
馃憠馃徎 The two recent carbon fiber accessories that I will have to install together with the other pieces received previously鈥
Rectangle Paint Wood Art Tints and shades

Personally I appreciate the glossy finish of the CF (in fact I chose this option for all the accessories bought). However, in the case of the instrument panel cover, I thought it appropriate to choose the matte finish (to avoid annoying reflections on the windshield of the car).

Reactions: smc4C

Registered
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
馃憠馃徎 carbon look folder for car documents
dimensions 22x18x4.5 cm
Rectangle Gadget Audio equipment Automotive lighting Electronic device

Bag Musical instrument accessory Font Rectangle Gadget

Sleeve Rectangle Tie Font Automotive exterior

Rectangle Output device Grille Font Parallel

Rectangle Audio equipment Waist Gadget Electronic device

Rectangle Tints and shades Linens Plastic Electric blue

Registered
馃憠馃徎 The two recent carbon fiber accessories that I will have to install together with the other pieces received previously鈥
View attachment 131792

Personally I appreciate the glossy finish of the CF (in fact I chose this option for all the accessories bought). However, in the case of the instrument panel cover, I thought it appropriate to choose the matte finish (to avoid annoying reflections on the windshield of the car).
Are those pieces for the front to cover/replace the black plastic?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
馃憠馃徎 door panel...customized with a touch of carbon fiber馃槈
(with Koshi Alfa Romeo 159 CF Door
Sills)
Rectangle Font Tool Metal Slope

Luggage and bags Bag Automotive lighting Auto part Electric blue

Registered
i bought this. My only complaint is that you have to secure it with glue. It does not stay held together by just clipping in over the OEM. I bought a similar one for my Stelvio QV key fob. That one fits like a glove. This one, not so much. Will be interesting to see what a PIA it will be to change the battery someday. It looks great however.

Registered
i bought this. My only complaint is that you have to secure it with glue. It does not stay held together by just clipping in over the OEM. I bought a similar one for my Stelvio QV key fob. That one fits like a glove. This one, not so much. Will be interesting to see what a PIA it will be to change the battery someday. It looks great however.

Attachments

Registered
I find those carbon covers for the guilia /stelvio keys shorten the range of signal, hopefully you dont have the same problem

Registered
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
On mine was used double-sided tape鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
馃憠馃徎 Alfa Romeo 4C Paddle Shifters
by Koshi
arrived today馃槂

Human body Gesture Font Human leg Monochrome photography

Shoe Synthetic rubber Font Pattern Human leg

81 - 99 of 99 Posts