Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have about 8,100 miles on my Alfa right now, and can still hold out on the service, but need to get that new credit card 100k mile bonus so why not bump up the service a bit. The prices and service are all over the place.. I started with a quote from sunset alfa which do not ever take your car there, but i wanted a baseline so they quoted me $2,000 for the bolt tightening, and oil change. Then St Pete quoted $1900 for the bolt tightening, and oil change. Last we had Brandon Alfa which was by far the best they had a quote for brake fluid flush, the bolts, new front seal, oil and filter change, and that came in at $1400 then they had about $150 in coupons so about $1200 before taxes. I was wondering what every else had paid.

Thanks in advance gents

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
992 Posts
I'm sure a lot of it depends on where you are. BTW, where are you?

·
Registered
310 Posts
A bit early on the bolt tightening yea?

I would wait another year and do the belt/pump along with the bolt tightening and just get the oil changed along with brake flush if you haven't done that in a year or 2 for a 2018 model year

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
$180-200 oil/filter service at a Fiat-Alfa place. $300+ for same at Maserati-Alfa places.

Bolt low end is $800. Mid-tier is 1200 to $1400. High end (Maserati-Alfa) is over 2,000.

Timing belt, with pump, accessory belt, tensioner, misc parts, coolant @ 1200-$1400 from any reasonable Fiat-Alfa or Indy. Maserati-Alfa = 3000-$3500.

Brake fluid (please, no more than 2-year intervals on this) should be about $200 and change.

·
Registered
2017 Basalt on Red Coupe, M3, ZHP
55 Posts
Brake fluid (please, no more than 2-year intervals on this) should be about $200 and change.
Related on the brake fluid swap: does the dealer or indy remove the front top panel (hood in a front engine car) in order to access the reservoir? Or do they have a "special cap" for the vacuum bleeder that can fit though the removable plastic insert on the windshield cowl? My schwaben cap fits through, but not when I connect it to the hose...

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I've currently got my 2017 Coupe at Alfa of Pensacola for replacement of the dash due to delamination. While there they're also going to do the bolt tightening (23,000 miles and never been done) $749.75, oil change $179.95, brake flush $149.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was quoted $4290 for the bolt service and $2750 for a timing belt at Westbury Alfa Romeo on Long Island. I told them they were nuts after I paid the $472 for an oil change and State inspection.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Related on the brake fluid swap: does the dealer or indy remove the front top panel (hood in a front engine car) in order to access the reservoir? Or do they have a "special cap" for the vacuum bleeder that can fit though the removable plastic insert on the windshield cowl? My schwaben cap fits through, but not when I connect it to the hose...
Short answer: Front hood/bonnet stays put

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I've currently got my 2017 Coupe at Alfa of Pensacola for replacement of the dash due to delamination. While there they're also going to do the bolt tightening (23,000 miles and never been done) $749.75, oil change $179.95, brake flush $149.
If they're consistent, they should offer timing belt service for around 1400 all in. These are all good prices.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Steve from ElGato Engineering in Port Washington, NY, quoted me $600 for the bolt service. He's a great mechanic and has worked on many Alfas and exotics. That's with removing the necessary body panels.

·
Registered
730 Posts
So I have about 8,100 miles on my Alfa right now, and can still hold out on the service, but need to get that new credit card 100k mile bonus so why not bump up the service a bit. The prices and service are all over the place.. I started with a quote from sunset alfa which do not ever take your car there, but i wanted a baseline so they quoted me $2,000 for the bolt tightening, and oil change. Then St Pete quoted $1900 for the bolt tightening, and oil change. Last we had Brandon Alfa which was by far the best they had a quote for brake fluid flush, the bolts, new front seal, oil and filter change, and that came in at $1400 then they had about $150 in coupons so about $1200 before taxes. I was wondering what every else had paid.

Thanks in advance gents
Brandon Alfa did mine for about the same price. They did a great job/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts