Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Same offer as above

@John4C has 2 Spare 4C's
First 2 to contact @RYUK's Rental car service gets to use them for this trip.

Please Note: Ryuk's Rental Car Service is in no way associated with John4c. In fact its a totally fictitious enterprise. Anyone sending me money is a moron and will not be refunded.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Im thinking this is a forum member thing, sans sig figs.
At least in my case, I am leaving the wife at home. We do a ton of things together, so this won't be an issue. In fact she will probably be happy to have me out of the house. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Sounds good, but I'm not sure about the overnight stay, unless this is mainly a guys event.
Im thinking this is a forum member thing, sans sig figs.
At least in my case, I am leaving the wife at home. We do a ton of things together, so this won't be an issue. In fact she will probably be happy to have me out of the house. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. This is an all are welcome event. With that said, practically, this will be pretty much owners running solo.

I offered to let my GF drive one of the “spare 4Cs” @RYUK keeps referencing so she could drive rather than sit passenger and there was zero interest 😂. So I’ll be solo as well.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this will be 100% guys. Again, all are welcome but if someone’s giving me odds I’d bet heavy this ends up being somewhere between 5 and 25 guys (wide range because I have no idea how many will come lol).

Again, we are very early days on this so who knows, but I hope that is helpful @ALFERR

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Start wagering. The Over-Under is 15.

Reactions: John4C

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Put a virtual Whiteboard Pool in the first post.
😂

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Put a virtual Whiteboard Pool in the first post.
😂
Who gonna manage it? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: RYUK

·
Registered
805 Posts
I am 100% in

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: John4C and Philster

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
So...good idea, anyone want to organize something closer to VA around the same dates?
We don't need this high jacked.

Please start your own regional rally thread for Mid-Atlantic or Southerners.

Reactions: John4C

·
Super Moderator
10,757 Posts
So...good idea, anyone want to organize something closer to VA around the same dates?
It’s poor form (etiquette) to butt in on someone’s thread who is doing his best to organise a fantastic meet-up. Do what I do and organise something yourself by simply starting a thread of your own. I do sympathise but a new thread is what’s required.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yup. All MA/CT/NY/PA - there are more too but it’s hard trying to randomly remember where people are 😂

EDIT - Adding a few more

@Schaeds
@Dino
@Dino7
@NortheastAlfaNut
@vabene4C
@mdpsk
@Brent
@borocouncilman
@Maine4C
@alfaguy
@brightoncorgi - if you end up getting a 4C by then...
@Cas
@4Cyourfuture - can't believe I am just remembering you now - shame on me. You definitely need to come!
@JohnD124 - sent you this on FB but here as well
Thanks for calling me out @John4C. I would love to join. While I hope to, my wife hates my 4c and it’s our anniversary. Decisions decisions…

·
Registered
805 Posts
I will restate I am 100% in Phil ad me to the list lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
So I guess I should rebrand the meetup as the 2022 4C Northeast Regional.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Naaaa
It's occurring where it is occurring.
If people from other areas want to drive farther and join in the fun.
Hell Yea, we would love to have ya.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts