Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Mine might... I will make a video just in case and catch anything that comes out flying during the Dyno run next week.
Are you coming down for the Dyno Ryn Dan? It's in Oakville at 2 PM.
Please see PM I sent you or email me.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Mine might... I will make a video just in case and catch anything that comes out flying during the Dyno run next week.
Are you coming down for the Dyno Ryn Dan? It's in Oakville at 2 PM.
That dyno contest is still happening?

·
Registered
2020 Spider RC/Tobacco
97 Posts
CA has very strict emissions laws. Very few modifications allowed on anything later than 1975, so this engine upgrade surely wouldn't pass inspection. Gotta register in Montana or Nevada.

·
Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Updating this thread with some pics.... This 2.0 liter 4C, the first and only one, in the USA has been finished and on the roads since August of last year.

In the owner's words, " I know what the flashed clone ecu's and the standalone was like… and This 2.0 liter is a lot different than even the hybrid turbo setup. "

Enjoy the pics...

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Windmill
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,264 Posts
Any dyno results or acceleration tests to compare with?

·
Registered
2020 Spider RC/Tobacco
97 Posts
purposeful seats with track padding that are likely more comfortable than the stock ones 😂

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Niklas has done a TON of work to his car, he has posted a few details on the upgrades on this forum. Very accomplished driver, test driver, and engineer.

Reactions: Alfata

·
Registered
333 Posts
Niklas has done a TON of work to his car, he has posted a few details on the upgrades on this forum. Very accomplished driver, test driver, and engineer.
I came across later. Indeed some majistic work. Sub 6 seconds from 100 to 200 is just Incredible.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts