Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

2015 4c project car for sale

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  4Canada 
#1 · (Edited)
No longer for sale

(630) 649 8781

#4 ·
With all this recent heat in midwest I just said I dont have patience and time to finish what I started.

Will try to make this short. Clean title. 2015. Was involved in a passenger side accident where only front control arm, door and front fender needed replacement. All parts are peplaced and car needs nothing but paint. View attachment 107994 View attachment 107995 Replacement door and fender were red and rest of the cars paint needed some attention due to some nicks and scratches so I decided to do a full respray on it.

All body panels are off the car, disassembled and ready for prime and paint.

Brand new custom 18" Forgestar wheels with 225/40r18 and 255/40r18 tires, 0 miles.

Factory race exhaust.

Needs a new rear wheel bearing.

Car drives, steers, runs, and rips like it should. Besides rear wheel bearing everything mechanically is sound.

Can work with you on delivery of the car and parts for additional cost as I drive a semi truck for living. Don't have time to intall the body parts for it to be driven back to a new home. It would have to come off for the paint anyway so the car needs to be trailered with addition to doors, fenders, bumpers, ect.

I got this car for a steal and I am only looking to get my money back. Price is firm. Do not offer me anything less than my asking price. $27000, plus shipping.

See the attached for pics. All body parts are in my basement.
Oh man... What have you done.
$27k is perfect fair for what your selling, but if you had said $15k or less for no panels and just the running chassis with interior and seats... It'd be on its way to my place to become an Italian Ariel Nomad.
Pls PM me if you end up "there", I am serious. Just Chromoly tubes bent and welded with carbon wings front and back. Long travel, resevoired Kings.
Nitto TG 33's.

#5 · (Edited)
Where is the car located? Need more than "Midwest".... I'd be interested in it for a track only car...

#10 ·
Amazingly he happens to live about 10 min away so I got eyes on it last week. Everything appears to be there, and in very good shape with the exception of some body panels that will need paint. I unfortunately do not have the room at this time, and do not want to give up current toys to make room.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.