Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting a Giulia QV, that's why I'm selling the car.

- VIN number: ZARBAAA41FM160425​
- Price: 45K​
- Title: Clean, never been in an accident​
- Mileage: 30 000 miles​
- Interior condition: Spotless, never smoked in. Comes with the Joying Android/Carplay stereo​
- Mechanical condition: Spotless. The most recent maintenance was oil change at 23 000 miles, windshield replacement, air filter change, and bolt tightening​
- Exterior condition: Fair. The front hood and bumper have paint chips. On the rear rim is scuffed​
- Tires: Excellent. 1500 miles on them​
Notes: I got this car with 9000 miles on the clock. This is not a garage queen. I've been using this car daily since then. It's been super reliable and you won't have any surprise.​

·
Super Moderator
8,835 Posts

- Price: Best offer​
- Interior condition: Spotless, never smoked in. Comes with the Joying Android/Carplay stereo​
- Mechanical condition: Spotless. The most recent maintenance was oil change at 23 000 miles, windshield replacement, air filter change, and bolt tightening​
- Exterior condition: Fair. The front hood and bumper have paint chips. On the rear rim is scuffed​
Notes: I got this car with 9000 miles on the clock. This is not a garage queen. I've been using this car daily since then. It's been super reliable and you won't have any surprise.​

Samy, please don’t waste people’s precious time by failing to quote a price. You know how much you’re prepared to let it go for so tell us. Quit playing games and please quote a price if you’re serious about selling, rather than just feeling the market. Nobody wants to insult you by making a lowball offer, but conversely, nobody wants to pay more than they need to.

·
Registered
670 Posts
At $45k, this is a good value. Recent maintenance is a plus. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
21 Posts

- Price: 45K​

Hey Samy. I am in Miami and need my windshield replaced. Who did it for you? Thanks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Samy. I am in Miami and need my windshield replaced. Who did it for you? Thanks.
Rick Case Alfa Romeo in Davie. I don't remember the guy they use. Just call the service department and ask to speak to Alex and tell him Samy with the 4C sent you. Ask him if they have a 4C windshield and the name of the guy that did the work on my car.

·
Super Moderator
8,835 Posts
Rick Case Alfa Romeo in Davie. I don't remember the guy they use. Just call the service department and ask to speak to Alex and tell him Samy with the 4C sent you. Ask him if they have a 4C windshield and the name of the guy that did the work on my car.
Good man. Glad you saw sense.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts