Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C in bianco madreperla with 10,400KM in showroom ready condition bought new from Windsor Alfa Romeo in July 2017. See window sticker in photos – it is fully loaded from the factory with ~30K in upgrades. Located in Sault Ste. Marie ON Canada

Upgrades include:
Advan custom 17/18 wheels with titanium lugs in black running RE71R 245 front and 275 rear – rears tires will need replacing soon (stock dark 5 hole wheels and tires can be reinstalled if buyer prefers)
Scara73 floating front brake rotors
Tarox Corsa brake pads front and rear
Tarox stainless steel brake lines front and rear
Motul racing brake fluid changed in April
Inokinetic front and rear sway bars
Scara73 adjustable end links
Nitron 3 way adjustable race coilovers with remote reservoirs on rear – see photos of rear trunk area
Eurocompulsion Stage 3 tune with “pops and bangs” rated at 325 HP on 91 octane
Scara73 carbon fibre race intercooler with carbon piping
Eurocompulsion cold air intake
Eurocompulsion turbo/intercooler piping
Gold tape on turbo/intercooler piping to avoid heat soak
Scara73 custom Titanium 3” downpipe and centre exit exhaust with carbon fibre tips
Powerflex race engine mount
Schroth 3 point racing harness driver side
Custom steel and carbon fibre harness bar
Tecnocraft T2S dry carbon fibre racing seats driver and passenger (stock seats are mint and can be replaced at buyers preference)
Scara73 custom race steering wheel with upgraded paddle shifters
Brand new braile lightweight battery with 4C charger
Rear luggage compartment delete – can be put back to stock easily and all parts will be included

Asking 89,000 CAD

Total of ~125 pounds in weight savings overall in current trim.

All original kit including leather luggage tags, stereo, charger, car cover and window sticker included. All original parts taken off car can be included if the buyer wishes
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle
Font Paper Document Paper product Handwriting
Land vehicle Vehicle White Hood Automotive lighting
Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Plant
Plant Car Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Car Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Communication Device Gadget Audio equipment Portable communications device Font

Never driven in rain or snow. Stored in climate controlled garage off season.

All servicing completed by myself as per service manual. Oil change every 2k or 6 months. Bolt tightening completed in April. Coolant system flushed and fluid replaced in September 2021. May need timing belt in the next 12-24 months but well below KM for this. Runs beautifully.

Can arrange delivery. No test pilots. Truly one of the fastest and best handling 4Cs in the country. See ¼ mile and 0-200 kph numbers for proof. Never tracked. Competed in a few autocross events and she performed well.

Please contact me if you are seriously interested and need more photos or information. And please no part out requests at this time.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to hear that you made this decision, but GLWS.

Someone's going to be a very lucky buyer!

That's about US $69,000 today. You get a lot for your money in the Sault!
Thank you. I think its a fair price. Very little interest so far which is a little surprising. Tonight I'm going to start the process of getting her closer to stock as there may be more of a market for that. I feel like I'm going to undo hundreds of hours of work and that makes me angry and a little sad. Hopefully someone snags it as is.

Reactions: Sir5n and 4Canada

·
Administrator
18,681 Posts
Thank you. I think its a fair price. Very little interest so far which is a little surprising. Tonight I'm going to start the process of getting her closer to stock as there may be more of a market for that. I feel like I'm going to undo hundreds of hours of work and that makes me angry and a little sad. Hopefully someone snags it as is.
PM me on anything you want to part with. My chequebook is open!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts