Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an immaculate example of a 2017 4c with very low miles.

I am the second owner of this 4c and bought it with 5,350 miles in March 2019. Currently has ~7,400 miles. Since then I have only driven it on sunny weekends. It has never been tracked, launched or driven aggressively.

I changed the oil around 6,000 miles with the Alfa Centerline 4c oil change kit. Sale includes all extras that came with the car- interior/exterior car cover, detail kit, carbon fiber tire dust cap remover.

The car has spent most of its time in the garage- but driven once a week or so to keep it happy. I don’t have time to drive and enjoy this car which is the reason for the sale. The car is perfect and still has the new car/Italian leather smell.

Factory Options:
Akropovich exhaust
Tobacco leather interior
Alpine premium sound system w/ subwoofer
Track package 2: Carbon fiber rear spoiler, race tuned suspension, carbon fiber exterior mirrors

This Alfa is located in the Bay Area CA: $49,000
IMG-5416.JPG IMG-5415.JPG IMG-5418.JPG IMG-5417.JPG IMG-5394.JPG IMG-5029.PNG

·
Registered
55 Posts
Too funny. I was going to purchase this last year and thought about it too much.

Love the tan interior. You have me thinking about selling mine to purchase yours!

Extended warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, I have had quite a few responses of people that are familiar with this particular 4c. It seems to have developed some local fame!

I did not get an extended warranty for it- just has the standard 4 year 50k.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts