Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Administrator
I鈥檓 interested, can we talk live? Can鈥檛 find an option to PM/ mail you directly from the site鈥
You can private message using 鈥渃onversations鈥 under the drop down menu under your avatar on the top right of the forum window (browser version).

Or, if you see a red dot on that avatar, you鈥檝e received a message (or have some other alert).

Registered

Premium Member
If I could only have one option it would be the Akra.
Same! Interestingly we are not alone though. There are only 36 cloth interior 4Cs in North America, 14 of them have Akra (that's a really high percentage IMHO given the cloth cars tend to be low option). This is one of three in Rosso Alfa / Cloth w/Akra.

I really like this spec. It's a clean car with the bright 17/18 combo. There's something very back to basics and pure about it IMHO.

Good luck with the sale @Yellow Tulip :)

Registered
Wow, 14 of 36 is really impressive when you consider the late availability of the Akra from a model year perspective. Wonder how many cloth cars have only the Akra and nothing else? I remember seeing one on eBay, believe that may have been BG. I really like the spec too and I think one day those cloth low option cars may bring a premium.

Reactions: John4C

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks Goldmax, in the meantime I found the option to PM:).
Oops and oops! I thought I had set up the ad to email me if someone responded. The other oops - someone recently in Iceland just told me about a Will Ferrell movie satirizing a European TV show called Eurovision. I thought, hmmm, that's funny, that's the same name as the computer for my 4C. Email me at [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts