Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing how some of these cars get moved around, this yellow coupe has 79 miles and Carfax shows five different dealers possessing it. Texas, WI, IA and back to TX:

carfax

AutoTrader ad

Some of this is surely due to dealers going out of business.

·
Super Moderator
14,886 Posts
So, it was one of the Texas McKinney cars, repossessed by FCA (hence Auburn MI), sold at auction to a Chev dealer in WI who shuffled it off to their affiliated Alfa dealer in IA (same name), who maybe dealer traded it to Essence?

Thing definitely has been around the block. SOMEBODY BUY IT. I feel sorry for it!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd guess it has some damage or it would have sold by now. High spec coupes don't seem to last very long on the market.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
So, it was one of the Texas McKinney cars, repossessed by FCA (hence Auburn MI), sold at auction to a Chev dealer in WI who shuffled it off to their affiliated Alfa dealer in IA (same name), who maybe dealer traded it to Essence?

Thing definitely has been around the block. SOMEBODY BUY IT. I feel sorry for it!
I would buy it if it was in the UK and my wife wouldn't kill me, yellow coupes are rare 😻

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Wow. I’m not personally a yellow car person but that is truly a unicorn spec.

There can’t be more than 5-10 yellow coupes in the US and that’s probably the only one (or maybe 1 of 2 max) decked out like that with carbon roof and bumper scoops.

Someone should grab that. That’s probably one of the rarest, if not the rarest spec’d 4Cs.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Wow. I’m not personally a yellow car person but that is truly a unicorn spec.

There can’t be more than 5-10 yellow coupes in the US and that’s probably the only one (or maybe 1 of 2 max) decked out like that with carbon roof and bumper scoops.

Someone should grab that. That’s probably one of the rarest, if not the rarest spec’d 4Cs.
Well just like that, it’s GONE.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow it is!!

Crazy, that is one of the cars I was looking at... They still have the red one, but it is not as nicely optioned...

·
Registered
90 Posts
wow, is it my imagination or have prices gone up?

15/16 Models w/ 25-30k miles for $45,000 US.

seems like they were less expensive six months ago.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Prices have gone up and inventory is next to nothing (especially Spiders) Try finding a Spider right now....there are like 2 or 3 available!

·
Registered
619 Posts
prices have gone up, helped by a very strong market for high-end and leisure cars in general, aided by the very sharp recovery in people's 401ks and other investment portfolios.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts