Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,297 Posts
If you are behind an ALFA 4C....it will always look red no matter what color it is. That is because of the Red Shift as it rapidly pulls away from you (astronomers will get this....yeah....I am one).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
So 1 week of owning the Supra. What I have come up with is it is a very fun car. But it is not a 4C anyone looking to get one instead of a 4C don't do it. It just can't give you the feeling that the 4C does. I mean it is a good car and you can make it very fast. But it doesn't have the SOUL the 4C does. You don't feel special in it. The Alfa has honestly ruined me for all cars that are not exotic. Even thought the 4C falls a bit short of being a full on supercar like a Ferrari or a Lambo. I just ant explain how it made me feel. It really is just a very special car. So my advice is hold on to them. Don't sell it or trade out of it. And if you are on the fence of buying one... JUST BUY IT>> You will not be sorry. I know that I will buy another 4C I am not sure when but I must have another. I may have a Supra now but my heart will always belong to the 4C!!!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
What you just stated is exactly what I went through in my head when I test drove an M2.
Technically there was nothing wrong with it, but it just did nothing for me.
I ended up getting the 4C instead.

FYI Ditch the Claybar and get yourself some nanoskins

Same result with way less effort

·
Registered
26 Posts
What you just stated is exactly what I went through in my head when I test drove an M2.
Technically there was nothing wrong with it, but it just did nothing for me.
I ended up getting the 4C instead.

FYI Ditch the Claybar and get yourself some nanoskins

Same result with way less effort
Not to mention...Toyota doesn't offer a race exhaust and race suspension as factory options. Let's not forget the F1 inspired carbon fibre chassis, the mid-engine, non assist steering, carbon fiber racing seats and other goodies to go with exotic super car looks.

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
I saw a couple of Supras while in Italy. I think they look better in reality than in photos. The tail lights have a very distinctive look, like a horizontal ✔ shape. You couldn’t mistake it for anything else.

·
Registered
293 Posts
So 1 week of owning the Supra. What I have come up with is it is a very fun car. But it is not a 4C anyone looking to get one instead of a 4C don't do it. It just can't give you the feeling that the 4C does. I mean it is a good car and you can make it very fast. But it doesn't have the SOUL the 4C does. You don't feel special in it. The Alfa has honestly ruined me for all cars that are not exotic. Even thought the 4C falls a bit short of being a full on supercar like a Ferrari or a Lambo. I just ant explain how it made me feel. It really is just a very special car. So my advice is hold on to them. Don't sell it or trade out of it. And if you are on the fence of buying one... JUST BUY IT>> You will not be sorry. I know that I will buy another 4C I am not sure when but I must have another. I may have a Supra now but my heart will always belong to the 4C!!!
Current gated 360 owner...other than the 'GATE' and it's 'different' sound, I'd take my 4C over it again and again...
The 4C makes me feel special to "ME" every single time ;-P

41 - 47 of 47 Posts