Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
341 - 360 of 490 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #347 ·
...or i can just not be a lazy bum and Google map it and get the answer...got it... about 4 hours plus stops. :geek:
We're gonna have to think about the journey when we stop in Hancock. We'll take a pulse. Might see group split, with some heading back to Port Jervis right then, on alternate roads, and some going for it.

If an amazing day no one wants to end, it'll feel right. If conditions or other variables eat into the fun, might reduce the enthusiasm for all the stages.

I plan some things, but fly by the seat of my pants.

·
Registered
2018 4C, 2017 Giulia Ti, 1991 Spider Veloce
146 Posts
Ecoregion Map Biome Screenshot Terrestrial plant

Water resources Map Ecoregion World Nature

Roughly 1 hour +/- from Hancock to Margaretville. There seem to be a number of pull offs along the route though not a lot else. However in Margaretville there is a large parking lot for a Freshtown market/CVS and several joints for food. Bun N Cone, Brinekill Tavern & a sandwich shop called Picnic! Their exclamation point not mine.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Thinking about this, if you have a slingshot, they can be both.
Well Played Mr. SnackAmmo. You bring deadly to delicious.
:LOL:

FYI Weather may not be cooperating with us, but whatever. We will make it work. Maybe just bring a rain jacket or umbrella for when we stop.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #359 ·
Weather

Like any spring day, you might see a shower or two. I think that's the gist of Sunday. Humid day. Afternoon shower here or there.

Here's the weather forecast between Port Jervis and Hancock:

Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Parallel

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
Weather

Like any spring day, you might see a shower or two. I think that's the gist of Sunday. Humid day. Afternoon shower here or there.

Here's the weather forecast between Port Jervis and Hancock:

View attachment 128835
Perfect weather. An early shower to clean the air and the roads on Saturday for you to enjoy the rest of the weekend. Looking forward enthusiastically to the reports and photographs.

341 - 360 of 490 Posts