Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
361 - 380 of 490 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #366 · (Edited)
Miscellaneous Update

All information is in this thread and the first post. I cannot hand-hold and spell it out to anyone popping in new to the convo. All info is posted. All ya gotta do is show up and keep up.

Saturday Evening @ 6pm:

Just double confirmed restaurant reservation with Erie Hotel and Restaurant, and we're on their books, and 20-22 people is good. Under Phil or Alfa Romeo. :D

Sunday Coffee from Westfall Town Center @ 7.00 - 7.50am and roll by 8 am:

Weather to be warm and humid, which can result in a pop-up T-storm. If you lived in this part of the country your whole life, and find this surprising or a deterrent, you are suffering from cognitive dissonance. :LOL:

Stops and Stuff

We have found some spots to pull off that can handle the roughly 15 cars we'll have. Scenery, snacks, shenanigans. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: RYUK

·
Registered
2018 4C, 2017 Giulia Ti, 1991 Spider Veloce
146 Posts
We have the makings of a historic event! Suggest we document with plenty of photos…..small rally groups to Port Jervis, as well as along the way. And hopefully we can find a couple of scenic photo opp spots as well. Maybe a crazy thought, but anyone have/consider bringing a drone with “follow me (us)” capability? 😬 too much?
🤣😂 shenanigans were mentioned 🤷‍♂️.

·
Registered
504 Posts
We have the makings of a historic event! Suggest we document with plenty of photos…..small rally groups to Port Jervis, as well as along the way. And hopefully we can find a couple of scenic photo opp spots as well. Maybe a crazy thought, but anyone have/consider bringing a drone with “follow me (us)” capability? 😬 too much?
🤣😂 shenanigans were mentioned 🤷‍♂️.
A drone yeah how about one with hellfires to eliminate traffic ahead.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I was really hoping to be able to make it tomorrow. I thought I could scoot out on my anniversary, but I think I might lose my 4C in the divorce. Have a great time!
Bring her with you under the guise of a site seeing trip, that ends in a huge car show and one guy getting stuffed in a trunk

361 - 380 of 490 Posts