Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Alfa story began in the mid 90s with a Milano Platinum. When it ran, it was outstanding... "When" being the operative term.

As my career progressed, I was blessed to work for Alfa, helping to run their experiential events at places like Amelia Island and Pebble Beach...including the very first public ride & drive of the 4C back in 2015. I absolutely fell in love with the 4C then (and was blessed to get lots of seat time in Giulia Quadrifoglio as well.)

CRX, Mini, Miata, Viper, Porsche...as my life grew, so did my ability to own better and better cars. Just recently I sent a note to my friend and asked him to keep an eye open for a 4C for sale. He replied "Why don't you just buy mine!" I didn't even know he was looking to sell! I flew to Atlanta, we did the deal and I brought Launch Edition #455 home on a 300 mile road trip to metro Charlotte. I truly can't believe I have a hand built, carbon fiber chassis, Italian sportscar in my garage. Amazing!

I hope to meet you all in person and enjoy this machine to the fullest.

BTW, come follow me on either Facebook or Instagram @TheJohnHammer
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting White Hood
Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Grey Sleeve

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
473 Posts
Beautiful - looks completely original and unmolested.

·
Super Moderator
9,933 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. It looks like a friend in need (of selling) is a friend indeed. Nice intro. Hope to hear more about your 4C experience as time goes on.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

I didn't realize LE #455 used to be in my part of town. Let me know if you are ever back in ATL, and we can compare how much dirtier #302 is. ;)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

Barth aka Rob Ianuario

Reactions: johnhammer

·
Administrator
17,255 Posts
Congrats!
Great story. And now you get to write the next chapter.
Enjoy it!

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,264 Posts
Congrats on scoring a nice LE. Mine is #498. I am one of the Super Moderators here so feel free to ask anything. This is an awesome Forum and the members are extremely helpful and friendly. Coming from a lot of different cars and experiences myself also so will look forward to your comparisons.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
LE #324 here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
157 Posts
LE #362. The thrill never ends. Just got back from Alfas at the Glen. What a great trip.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum @johnhammer & congrats on your 4C LE.
Finally we get a new owner of a 4C that has had plenty of seat time in one before their purchase - most of us bought them new without ever having driven one. We just put our faith in Alfa and trusted that they knew what they were doing with this particular piece of Italian art.
Have fun getting acquainted with your little Italian carbon tubbed sports car. They are made to be driven enthusiastically, which I am sure you will love when you find the right roads.
Cheers,
Alf

1 - 14 of 14 Posts