Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Great timing! I was actually on the phone with my national rep for Alfa Romeo Canada when you emailed in. I expressed to him that we have a client who wants some more information on the 4C. He told me that production will be very limited (33 examples for North America) and to let him know that his best bet to secure one would be to leave a deposit.

I have an FCA news release if you would like some additional information on the car?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Guess they had enough parts left over to make 33 more cars. Not seeing much that's truly special about that version aside from the color which doesn't appear to match the 33 Stradale used as the basis anyway. Would make more sense to me if they matched the body and wheel colors exactly.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
I have an FCA news release if you would like some additional information on the car?

Please do...

I wish this was a coupe. I would be all over it if it was a coupe... Still lovely though and supports my theory that there are a few more being built

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I alluded to this vehicle (loosely as was told to keep it ultra confidential) a while back (sorry forgot which thread....4Canada might recall) when it was thought it would be 'dropped' for the 110 Anniversary Celebration. I was told about it literally the day after I signed for my Italia. It then went quiet till about 2 weeks ago when it became evident it was coming out. The thought was the car/s were going to end up in museums or not surface at all. The CF red weave is sick!!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Please do...

I wish this was a coupe. I would be all over it if it was a coupe... Still lovely though and supports my theory that there are a few more being built
It is my understanding they were already built before summer last year....we can always check on the VINs when they surface :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Good for values if they all sell quickly at list. Not so good if Alfa keeps dribbling out "limited edition" cars causing buyers to believe production hasn't or won't end. If FCA loses money on these cars as is widely speculated I believe they are just making use of the last of the chassis and whatnot. It doesn't cost the manufacturer anything to change paint color or spray some red clearcoat over the weave.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
It is my understanding they were already built before summer last year....we can always check on the VINs when they surface :)
That’s interesting because a local dealer says they’re getting some new 2020s that don’t come up in my searches. I feel like someone at Alfa NA needs to flip the switch on the website to make vins visible because I’ve been looking and nothing yet.

Reactions: lpspeedster

·
Registered
203 Posts
Talked with Alfa London (Ontario) said pricing was $90-95K CDN no guarantee of allocation. Will accept fully refundable deposit.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Funny, they are selling it on the value equation and can't even get their press release right - anyone see a rear wing on that car?

Further, much of the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo’s equipment, previously optional, comes standard, including an Akrapovic dual-mode center-mounted exhaust, race-tuned suspension, bi-xenon headlamps, battery charger, car cover, suede/leather seats and carbon fiber halo, rear wing and Italian flag mirror caps. A similarly specified 4C Spider would carry an MSRP of thousands more.

4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo pricing starts at $79,995 U.S. MSRP

·
Registered
186 Posts
Funny, they are selling it on the value equation and can't even get their press release right - anyone see a rear wing on that car?

Further, much of the 4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo’s equipment, previously optional, comes standard, including an Akrapovic dual-mode center-mounted exhaust, race-tuned suspension, bi-xenon headlamps, battery charger, car cover, suede/leather seats and carbon fiber halo, rear wing and Italian flag mirror caps. A similarly specified 4C Spider would carry an MSRP of thousands more.

4C Spider 33 Stradale Tributo pricing starts at $79,995 U.S. MSRP
Glad it wasn't just me thinking that! Didn't think the spiders had a rear cf spoiler option from factory

·
Registered
576 Posts
Glad it wasn't just me thinking that! Didn't think the spiders had a rear cf spoiler option from factory
Not that I'm aware of, only coupes had the option of a factory rear CF wing. Coupes could also be had with a body color rear wing.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Fair enough. The Koshi one is a lot more pronounced and looks like a "wing", but I much prefer the OEM.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Ironic thing that most of us would still mod the crap out of this car....lol. Suspension,wheels, intake, tune, maybe exhaust....

1 - 20 of 367 Posts