Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

201 - 220 of 367 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,835 Posts

South Miami has 02/33. They are asking 155k
Holy crap. $155,000?…..Hope they never sell it. They were marked at around $135,000AU in OZ which is about $100,000USD. Someone is having a lend. I might take a drive to the only dealer in town on Sunday to confirm.………$155,000 ($200,000AU) for a red tub, flash paint and a plaque? Tell ‘em they’re dreamin’.

·
Premium Member
33 Stradale Tributo
106 Posts
Holy crap. $155,000?…..Hope they never sell it. They were marked at around $135,000AU in OZ which is about $100,000USD. Someone is having a lend. I might take a drive to the only dealer in town on Sunday to confirm.………$155,000 ($200,000AU) for a red tub, flash paint and a plaque? Tell ‘em they’re dreamin’.
I hope they sell it but yes, in all honesty that price is robbery. If somebody is truly willing to pay 155k for the Tributo, more power to them (I’d thank them for raising the value of our cars). $155,000 is the highest asking price in the US by over $20,000 USD.

·
Super Moderator
8,835 Posts
I hope they sell it but yes, in all honesty that price is robbery. If somebody is truly willing to pay 155k for the Tributo, more power to them (I’d thank them for raising the value of our cars). $155,000 is the highest asking price in the US by over $20,000 USD.
Thanks for the confirmation....If it ups values then you crash your car, your insurance payout may only get you a steering wheel, two seats, four wheels and some floor mats because you haven’t seen the change in the market. The only one laughing will be the insurance company. Keep an eye out. I think I’m undervalued as is.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Tell me this isnt stunning, lol...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, I've been keeping an eye on the forums and this one in particular with interest for awhile now. I'm curious to know how the Ville D'Este red compares to the Rosso Competitizione? It would be great to see side-by-side, or in the same light, although RC looks much more beautiful in real life than photos...

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Hi everyone, I've been keeping an eye on the forums and this one in particular with interest for awhile now. I'm curious to know how the Ville D'Este red compares to the Rosso Competitizione? It would be great to see side-by-side, or in the same light, although RC looks much more beautiful in real life than photos...
I will have both when my Tributo arrives. I will do some side by sides....

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Not mine but a video with good coverage of the red carbon in door.

Dealership has that crappy email/contact for price.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Tributo at a discount 😂

I saw that hahaha. I wonder why their system made the listing like that. That one is sold though.

There was one other window sticker that went live last night. Guess who’s 😈🎊🙌🏻

201 - 220 of 367 Posts