Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

241 - 260 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Beautiful.

Shame the guy behind the camera had no clue what he was looking at/talking about 😂
THIS "reviewer" contributes to the reason why the car (4C) remains attainable by most...IF this (and other 'journalist' reviews) were properly undertaken, I don't believe I ever would have been able to purchase one!
Cannot wait till these things are secured by those who truly want them and are not made available to kiddies or guys walking off the street with a GoPro.
Interestingly, I do not know of ONE 'walk-in' who was able to even sit and photo/video a 4C at the Vaughan dealership which also houses Ferrari/Maserati. They are treated in the same realm, and many were purchased without even a test drive! YET here, one can walk into a dealer and make a full review LOL....BTW it is a LEATHER dash not plastic...guess he was re-citing some of the earlier England reviews.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
THIS "reviewer" contributes to the reason why the car (4C) remains attainable by most...IF this (and other 'journalist' reviews) were properly undertaken, I don't believe I ever would have been able to purchase one!
Cannot wait till these things are secured by those who truly want them and are not made available to kiddies or guys walking off the street with a GoPro.
Interestingly, I do not know of ONE 'walk-in' who was able to even sit and photo/video a 4C at the Vaughan dealership which also houses Ferrari/Maserati. They are treated in the same realm, and many were purchased without even a test drive! YET here, one can walk into a dealer and make a full review LOL....BTW it is a LEATHER dash not plastic...guess he was re-citing some of the earlier England reviews.
That’s FT Lauderdale. It’s crazy that they want 50k over sticker for a car they’ll let any asshole off the street with an iPhone sit in and mess around with. Insane!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I couldn’t stop watching. Funniest was how DNA selector was another gear selector... automatic, drive, neutral perhaps?

For spider owners, what was wrong with his hatch opening technique? Why couldn’t he get it open?

·
Registered
540 Posts
I couldn’t stop watching. Funniest was how DNA selector was another gear selector... automatic, drive, neutral perhaps?

For spider owners, what was wrong with his hatch opening technique? Why couldn’t he get it open?
He shut the driver's door. The trunk is extremely sensitive on mine and if I pop trunk then shut driver door the trunk will latch again, leave it open and no issue.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
NUTS!!!!!!!! One for sale in Germany for ridiculous money

·
Premium Member
33 Stradale Tributo
106 Posts
That’s FT Lauderdale. It’s crazy that they want 50k over sticker for a car they’ll let any asshole off the street with an iPhone sit in and mess around with. Insane!!

Alfa Romeo / Maserati / Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale is the worst dealership on the planet... carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
NUTS!!!!!!!! One for sale in Germany for ridiculous money

Can you find out from him the vin of the car? I really want to know which one is being resold in Germany, lol. I cant message on that platform. No worries if not.

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Premium Member
33 Stradale Tributo
106 Posts
Can you find out from him the vin of the car? I really want to know which one is being resold in Germany, lol. I cant message on that platform. No worries if not.
I’m going out on a limb to say it’s the US Colonel in Germany who bought his from Rick Case. He also has an Italia there!

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Who has taken delivery?
I don’t think anyone on here yet. Basically the only person who actually has it right now is the one in South Miami (not a forum person that I know of).

A few people should be getting them soon (a couple are quiet members on here).

The more active members are all still a couple weeks away.

241 - 260 of 367 Posts