Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

441 - 460 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
That nitrogen fill and paint and fabric protection is BS. You can also do a LOT better on that GPS service. These special cars are an excuse for lots of expensive dealer additions and just a way for dealers to maximize the profit.
Yea, those items are what make me walk away from a dealership for all business. They are just trying to rip you off.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider - Red Competizione
21 Posts
Are there any Tributo owners interested in getting their car reviewed by Doug Demuro?

Doug shot a short video with the 4C 5 years ago but I'd love to see a proper, thorough review of the 4C with all quirks and features and finally... a Doug Score!

Any Tributo owners willing to make this happen?

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider - Red Competizione
21 Posts
I understand not everyone may like Doug and his style, but I still think all being considered the quality of his reviews is above average on Youtube.
Often times he goes into details that others just don't.

I do think we need a proper 4C farewell review, and I'd rather watch a Tributo review made by Doug than by some random teenager walking in a dealership with an iphone :)

@AlfaGirlJulie please...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I understand not everyone may like Doug and his style, but I still think all being considered the quality of his reviews is above average on Youtube.
Often times he goes into details that others just don't.

I do think we need a proper 4C farewell review, and I'd rather watch a Tributo review made by Doug than by some random teenager walking in a dealership with an iphone :)

@AlfaGirlJulie please...
Actually this youngster doing a review of my cousin's car was better than most! LOL

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I for one have no issues with any YouTube reviewers but I would never let a stranger drive, touch and dribble all over any of my vehicles or wife, especially my 4C, no matter how many followers they have.

ESPECIALLY more if they're gonna make money from it and I don't get to wet the beak.
Hahaaaaaa....just watched the series the other night with my Daughter!

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Reactions: lpspeedster

·
Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
217 Posts
Right, like they don’t know - or maybe worse - have no idea that a buyer is gonna immediately take the car for paint correction and PPF, taking off whatever paint protection they have applied. Friggen jerks.

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Delete 😂

Reactions: lpspeedster

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Achievement unlocked 😂

441 - 460 of 480 Posts