Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my friends I write from Italy and probably someone already know me
I'm finishing my project with a full body kit for our 4c and with all my special light parts I will save 165kg with all modifications ?
There are many photos on my website if you are interested to see what I do ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just the other day the question came to my mind, "Why there is no one make CF body panels to transform 4c?", You already doing it! What is your website URL ?

·
Registered
312 Posts
this man has amazing looking parts,i think he has all body panels of the car in carbon
getting my Scara73 Tune in few weeks
Please post more photos!!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I love to know how many pounds a full carbon body would save , and could you imagine an exposed gloss carbon 4c would be epic

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thats 363.8 lbs Lars. The real question is how much is that a pound?

Scara how are you going to paint this? It would be really cool and unique as if yoursvwas not already, if you were to paint this where you can see through the paint and see the lines of the carbon fiber. Just saying you spent the money on the panels might as well show them off.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I would do an exposed gloss carbon car , especially with carbon euro headlights it would be amazing

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to every one that support my project
My car will be completely carbon with clear coat so carbon to see with a yellow livery similar to competizione one but you will see. My project will be to have a 320HP car (that I already have with stock turbo and my special parts as exhaus and intercooler with carbon and CNC tanks and my ECU and TCU maps) with 794Kg (without any liquids). Stock LE European 4c is 960Kg without any liquids.
I also have forged wheels, light discs, light titanium exhaust carbon seats and many many other light and special parts.
Here below my competizione with carbon front and rear bonnet and carbon seats and al

Attachments

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Love the seats , just think i might be to big to fit in them

1 - 20 of 77 Posts