Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
In my youth i was even bigger , dont we all miss everything from when we were younger

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
880 Posts
My web site www.scara73.com
Thanks my friends, I'm very happy you appreciate my big project ?
Your efforts to remove weight and your achievements are quite impressive.
Probably in terms of acceleration you have the fastest car out there.

Congrats.
I have my eye on the turbo - IC pipe and alternator pulley.
It's also great that you post the OEM weight and upgraded weight for each part you are making. After all this car is all about weight reduction.
I wish someone would make some proper antiroll bars: titanium or something: lightweight and strong --> I believe scara is the one :))

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Do you know the comic book character “The Hulk”? Well, lose the green, and that is our Lars. He bench-presses his 4C for exercise, and would probably be able to change tires on your lightweight car without need of a jack!
I hope he will be able hahaahahha

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Congrats.
It's also great that you post the OEM weight and upgraded weight for each part you are making. After all this car is all about weight reduction.
I wish someone would make some proper antiroll bars: titanium or something: lightweight and strong --> I believe scara is the one :))
[/QUOTE]

Congrats.
I already thought to make carbon antiroll bars but I would need any one that can help me as I have not the instruments to make them with a correct project :'(
A light car will be surely faster in terms of accelerations but also on corners and during the brake will be amazing
Our car is AMAZING, I love 4c!!!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Very impressive work with substantial weight savings!
I may be looking you up when I rebuild my car.
I can’t get your website to work! All that shows up is a landing page photo.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks to every one that support my project
My car will be completely carbon with clear coat so carbon to see with a yellow livery similar to competizione one but you will see. My project will be to have a 320HP car (that I already have with stock turbo and my special parts as exhaus and intercooler with carbon and CNC tanks and my ECU and TCU maps) with 794Kg (without any liquids). Stock LE European 4c is 960Kg without any liquids.
I also have forged wheels, light discs, light titanium exhaust carbon seats and many many other light and special parts.
Here below my competizione with carbon front and rear bonnet and carbon seats and al
Love this! Although I wish those wheels were 18/19 for a bit more stance

·
Registered
109 Posts
My car will be completely carbon with clear coat so carbon to see with a yellow livery similar to competizione one but you will see. My project will be to have a 320HP car (that I already have with stock turbo and my special parts as exhaus and intercooler with carbon and CNC tanks and my ECU and TCU maps) with 794Kg (without any liquids). Stock LE European 4c is 960Kg without any liquids.
I also have forged wheels, light discs, light titanium exhaust carbon seats and many many other light and special parts.
Here below my competizione with carbon front and rear bonnet and carbon seats and al
Is the exhaust yours, too? I wanted a Capristo, but I can't afford it anytime soon... Wondering what the alternatives are!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Is the exhaust yours, too? I wanted a Capristo, but I can't afford it anytime soon... Wondering what the alternatives are!
Exhaust mine too ;)
Downpipe with sportkat 200cpsi in Stainless steel in 1,2mm thick and titan final exhaust.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Recently I had problems on downpipe in titanium so I have interrupt the titanium downpipe production and I only produce in stainless steel in 1,2mm thick to be lighter than the 2mm thick one ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Exhaust mine too ;)
Downpipe with sportkat 200cpsi in Stainless steel in 1,2mm thick and titan final exhaust.
The man is a lunatic!

Honestly, love your work so much. Wish I could afford the carbon body too, that is just unbelievable.

For now, I'll wait for you to build a 4C Quadrifoglio bonnet and find out what to do with the radiators, please ?. Keep up the really cool work!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Starting to bond with my baby. Just picked it up yesterday. Today I did my first polish. Remember that this particular car was one that sat in the sun in McKinney Texas for three years.

It needs a lot of TLC. Paint needs feeding. Rubber trim, too.

I got a first polish done. I can see it waking up. There’s a couple of scratches but, overall, I feel I got lucky.

Took it to a local bar. Sitting outside with a beverage. Watching the reaction from the other patrons. And loving it, frankly.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi.. congrats for your project.

Love your wheels?
What are they? (specs, brand,.. etc..)
They look like Stelvio QV... But Stelvio´s are 20" in 9J and 10J rear wide

Regards.

Flavio

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts