Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AutoEvolution
Italian automaker Alfa Romeo is reportedly working on new versions of their brand new 4C sportscar. The rumor comes via Auto Edizione, who claims the 4C will get a more powerful version with 266 BHP under the bonnet, 29 more when compared to the standard model.

The beefed-up 4C could be launched under the Stradale name and could spawn a track-only racing version of the car called 4C Racing, the report adds. A third version of the sportscar will have a targa roof and will gain different headlamps (at last!!!) and a redesigned interior.

Until these rumors are confirmed, the regular 4C is getting ready to meet its first customers in the United Kingdom starting October with prices from £45,000. As for the US market, the little Italian sportscar will cross the Pond in the second quarter of 2014 and will cost at least $54,000.

Now I would seriously be looking at a Cloverleaf/Stradale 4C (anyone wanna buy a 4CLE in about 4/5 years time:heart:

Virul

PS according to this guy I'm gonna get my 4CLE in October 13 YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
82 Posts
I suspect that a power increase to 266 bhp will be quite easy with a remap. Wont give you an authentic cloverleaf badge though

·
Registered
186 Posts
AutoEvolution
Italian automaker Alfa Romeo is reportedly working on new versions of their brand new 4C sportscar. The rumor comes via Auto Edizione, who claims the 4C will get a more powerful version with 266 BHP under the bonnet, 29 more when compared to the standard model.

The beefed-up 4C could be launched under the Stradale name and could spawn a track-only racing version of the car called 4C Racing, the report adds. A third version of the sportscar will have a targa roof and will gain different headlamps (at last!!!) and a redesigned interior.

Until these rumors are confirmed, the regular 4C is getting ready to meet its first customers in the United Kingdom starting October with prices from £45,000. As for the US market, the little Italian sportscar will cross the Pond in the second quarter of 2014 and will cost at least $54,000.

Now I would seriously be looking at a Cloverleaf/Stradale 4C (anyone wanna buy a 4CLE in about 4/5 years time:heart:

Virul

PS according to this guy I'm gonna get my 4CLE in October 13 YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old story from April recycled a fair bit in the past few days for some reason. Don't hold your breath on the headlights, think it was putting 2 and 2 together to make 5 at the time.

·
Registered
446 Posts
old story from april recycled a fair bit in the past few days for some reason. Don't hold your breath on the headlights, think it was putting 2 and 2 together to make 5 at the time.
+10000000000

1 - 5 of 5 Posts