Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just learned there are 85 deposit orders for 4C in Australia, production Feb-March 2014, deliveries June-July.

Details will be published Oct-Nov.

How many of the 100 LE for all of Asia Oceania to come here is not known, my guess is around 15-20.

regards to all,

Leslie

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey Leslie. The 85 orders was made public via an AR press release a month or two ago, but where did you hear about production?
I ask as this is what I received yesterday:

We still have no indication from Italy as to the production for any of the 4C variants. We are expecting them within the next 2 months.
Pricing won’t be confirmed until launch at this stage.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Kaliber, What do you reckon your source mean by "variants"? The roadster as referred to in that other article, or is RHD a variant?

It appears the lucky UK guys are getting their LE's (presumably RHDs) before Xmas, so I would have thought that AR would've made the Aust ones at the same time?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey Alfavic. I am assuming by that comment they meant the different colours and options. Of course us being where we are will get pre-configured cars with what AR think will be the most popular options.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kaliber said:
Hey Leslie. The 85 orders was made public via an AR press release a month or two ago, but where did you hear about production?
I ask as this is what I received yesterday:

We still have no indication from Italy as to the production for any of the 4C variants. We are expecting them within the next 2 months.
Pricing won’t be confirmed until launch at this stage.
Hi Kaliber,

sorry for late answer, I was away, the info was from a Sydney dealer, so it has to be taken with a "grain of salt", even so it sounds quite reasonable despite being unofficial,

regards,

Leslie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts