Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just showed up at our shop today. whoever did the work was paid well and but I do t know if the price of a lambo is worth some fab work. I guess if you have the $$$ why not.

·
Registered
LE #350
130 Posts
Triton engineering build (amazing builder) commisionned by royalty exotics. Never understood the point of the build tho. Lots of power yes but the car is no longer lightweight...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Has to be. Black spider- red calipers- same wheels. What’s the chance of two cars being converted to Lambo engines.
looks like they stopped the project and remove the engine. Could be wrong 🙃
It’s not just the suspension, all the support structures are different. They would have had to start from the drawing board for this to be the same car. And why remove the motor? It looks more like someone saw the first one and asked if they could build another, and this is the beginning of that new build.

·
Super Moderator
8,218 Posts
When someone asked the question, “Should we stuff a Lambo engine in the back of a 4C?" at least two said yes before returning to frolick on insanity beach. I admire their determination and hope all projects go to completion but also pray that they have done the maths and know what they are doing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
2 of these are being built.

I'm still puzzled why they are using lambo engines when you can buy straight up brand spanking new F1 V10's for the money.

·
Registered
979 Posts
And why not just putting in a Giulia Q engine. Would at least be a logical combination, and even a taste of the 6C that never was...
Then again, they could also buy a Maserati MC20.
I fear how it will drive, though...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts