Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed out on placing an order for a launch edition car but I want one, so if you have one on order and it is available for sale let me know - I'm happy to negotiate a small premium.

Thanks
S
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Steven-f said:
I missed out on placing an order for a launch edition car but I want one, so if you have one on order and it is available for sale let me know - I'm happy to negotiate a small premium.

Thanks
S
I would consider doing this. Are you after RHD?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ianshaw4c said:
Steven-f said:
I missed out on placing an order for a launch edition car but I want one, so if you have one on order and it is available for sale let me know - I'm happy to negotiate a small premium.

Thanks
S
I would consider doing this. Are you after RHD?
Thanks Ian - yes, RHD wanted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Steven-f said:
ianshaw4c said:
Steven-f said:
I missed out on placing an order for a launch edition car but I want one, so if you have one on order and it is available for sale let me know - I'm happy to negotiate a small premium.

Thanks
S
I would consider doing this. Are you after RHD?
Thanks Ian - yes, RHD wanted.
Did you get my email or PM or are you no longer interested?

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
ianshaw4c said:
Steven-f said:
ianshaw4c said:
Steven-f said:
I missed out on placing an order for a launch edition car but I want one, so if you have one on order and it is available for sale let me know - I'm happy to negotiate a small premium.

Thanks
S
I would consider doing this. Are you after RHD?
Thanks Ian - yes, RHD wanted.
Did you get my email or PM or are you no longer interested?

D
Hi Steven,
Will you pass on this one?

Thanks
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top