Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also looking for a EU LHD Launch Editon...looking to take over an order or buy directly from new owner.

"I missed out on placing an order for a launch edition car but I want one, so if you have one on order and it is available for sale let me know - I'm happy to negotiate a small premium. "

·
Registered
446 Posts
Where are you based? I think you might seriously struggle if you want to pay a "small" premium....
Someone was trying to sell their LE in the UK in one of these forums a little while ago but not if he managed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
deppi0 said:
Where are you based? I think you might seriously struggle if you want to pay a "small" premium....
Someone was trying to sell their LE in the UK in one of these forums a little while ago but not if he managed
I´m located in Germany and would take any left hand drive car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
deppi0 said:
I did sell it thank you.
[hr]
deppi0 said:
I did sell it thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts