Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have all you need for your maintenance needs.

From filters, to NGK spark plugs, Oil filters, oil, to Wheel bearings and more.

Full line of Motul oils (including 300V 5W-40) and Factory Selenia 5W-40 Quadrifoglio Oil for the 4C.

(All parts available for pick up in San Diego or shipment) GSO shipping (discounted and faster than UPS) Rest of the country, via UPS or USPS

GSO SHIPPING TIMES:

FIAT 9.55535-S2 / T2 / GH2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Going forward, 4C owners will need a reliable source for the windshield gasket (the one that is supposed to be replaced when you take off the "hood"), timing belt/water pump kits, and special tools. I'll be doing my timing belt sometime this year and there is a special tool for securing the engine in a fixed relationship for timing belt replacement. Another member sourced one from Europe, but it would be nice to have a USA source.

Have a website?

83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a problem. Timing belt parts, in stock, water pump in stock, many parts in stock. Gasket I will stock, special tools I can order. Need a part number for it as I do not have current tool catalog only old one.

alfissimo.com

21 years and going with Alfa parts. Let me know how I can help and I will. I appreciate the list.

83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Answered my own question.

Haha. Let me know if you have questions. Website is not full of parts yet, adding weekly. Need something? Please ask via email or phone or IM here (little slower).

Cambelt kits in stock.
Tools for changing cambelt can either be rented or purchased.

I have an aftermarket kit or OEM with all you need. (about a week on tools once ordered) I have not stocked them yet but maybe this month.

Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts