Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2119 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Couldn't find a dedicated photo thread for our cars so figured I would start one. One of my other interests is photography, mainly of my other interests (Cars). I think it would be cool to show case our cars in a single thread. (I apologize if it was already done, couldn't find it anywhere via the search button)

Here are a few shots of my 4C :)

Enjoy...lets see your 4c :)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Here are a few of mine, LE #139 . I can't take credit for any of these, I owe it all to friends with a good eye and better equipment.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Okay, so I'm leaning towards the yellow sky and runway pic. Concerning my car... stand by for manoeuvring...
That is a sweet pic! Might be really awesome next to a jet. Think you could pull that off?

·
Registered
749 Posts
No cameras on base. And I've been trying for a while now to get them to let me do a high speed run down the runway, but no joy yet.

Can you get any JP 8 to fill your car with? Turbos love that shit!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I always like parking next to others. 1st 2016 MX-5 I've seen in person. Nice little car.

I saw my first MX-5 yesterday myself. Should be interesting to see the Fiat version which may come with Abarth power- on a rear drive chassis.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Some Pictures of my 4C with the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Wheels and two Pictures on the Pogea Racing Dyno :grin2:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2119 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
313 Participants
Coffee76911
Alfa Romeo 4C Forums
Alfa Romeo 4C Forum - a community for two-seater fans to chat about launch control, turbo upgrades, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing