Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

2661 - 2680 of 2695 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Alfa 4C LE
24 Posts
I need those gold wheels to match my Elise's. View attachment 109460
That is one beautiful Elise. Looks better than many Exiges out there and I’m a huge fan of the Exige.

You have experience—can you compare the Elise and the 4C in terms of driving feel? I always loved the Exige. I don’t know how I ended up with a 4C. I’m almost afraid to test drive the Exige because I might just love it.

I love a raw drivers car. My latest car before the 4C was a 600hp Nissan GTR and the 4C feels more raw to me. Still feels like a quick car to me coming from a 600hp car but I feel it lacks power up top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
That is one beautiful Elise. Looks better than many Exiges out there and I’m a huge fan of the Exige.

You have experience—can you compare the Elise and the 4C in terms of driving feel? I always loved the Exige. I don’t know how I ended up with a 4C. I’m almost afraid to test drive the Exige because I might just love it.

I love a raw drivers car. My latest car before the 4C was a 600hp Nissan GTR and the 4C feels more raw to me. Still feels like a quick car to me coming from a 600hp car but I feel it lacks power up top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the compliments. I love both cars equally. The Elise is more raw than the 4C but not by much. The 4C is easier to live with. The AC actually work on the 4C and the interior is nicer with all of that leather around. The 4C is a better overall car if you take a passenger. Also, my 4C is faster than my Elise SC.

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
Anybody see the new Tom Hanks flick?
This is what a torpedoed battleship looks like (sport, not race suspension, no RSB - um Rudi???)

Granted, Race Chrono calls this a 1.41g (lateral) moment at about 70km/hr.
Second pic is a different lap, just turning into the same complex.
That is stock height - this is all compression you are seeing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What tire sizes are you using on the OE 17/18 rims for track use? does it have spacers on? i am looking for a 17/18 wheels set for track use and i found a great deal for used OE silver wheels. Although not the lighter and nicer option, that would allow me so put stickier tires on at minor cost. The only thing that bothers me is the big offset which can be fixed with spacers, it looks perfect on your car so whatever your set-up, i tend to go for that. Thanks.

2661 - 2680 of 2695 Posts