Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

2681 - 2695 of 2695 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,164 Posts
What tire sizes are you using on the OE 17/18 rims for track use? does it have spacers on? i am looking for a 17/18 wheels set for track use and i found a great deal for used OE silver wheels. Although not the lighter and nicer option, that would allow me so put stickier tires on at minor cost. The only thing that bothers me is the big offset which can be fixed with spacers, it looks perfect on your car so whatever your set-up, i tend to go for that. Thanks.
Thank you.

Given the amount of suspension travel, with the base shocks and no rear anti-roll bar, I didn’t think spacers would be a good idea. When I see the photos above, that position is validated. Better shocks would (might) be a different story.

Suspension is stock base (non-track) setup, without spacers.

Tires are 215/45ZR17 and 245/40ZR18. These are Trofeo R, not that it matters.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does look great but man it must be difficult trying to avoid scraping all over the road....unless you live on a racing track:cool:
It`s very easy. I`ve got a liftsystem at the front- and at the back-axle. It works with oil. So you can lift the car by press a button around 4cm without chancing the performance. It`s great and so easy.

I drive 90% at the low position

Front

Back

·
Registered
36 Posts
What’s the wheel and tyre size combo and suspension mod? Looks purposeful with those and the extra neg camber. (y)
Front 215/40 with 8x17 Offset 35 with 5mm spacer each side
Back 255/35 with 9x19 Offset 55 with 25mm spacer each side
Suspension Novitec Competitione with HLS4 from gepfeffert.com

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Thought i was going to be the first to get the lift system , good for you bro ,looks great

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
504 Posts
Very cool, first time I've seen that lift system - looks like it runs about $4k in the US.

2681 - 2695 of 2695 Posts