Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

2721 - 2740 of 2750 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Just bought my first house View attachment 110332
:unsure:Hmmm....quick visual calculation:
You can fit 4x4Cs between the garage door and sidewalk, possibly even 6!
You can fit 2x4Cs between the sidewalk and roadway running sideways
You can fit 4x4Cs in the garage on 2 lifts
You have space for at least 9 more 4Cs....GET TO IT! :cool::p

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh... You better do the thread showing how you welded the hitch receiver into the rear subframe bumper, general weight of your track trailer, and how it all holds up when you go for bolt tightening!!!
I might have to follow suit
I just saw this.

I actually sold the car not long after this picture. Trailer loaded weighed 392 pounds with about 30 pounds of tongue weight. They are great units. I made the hitch assembly, then bolted it to the factory rear aluminum crash bar. I don't have any pictures with the bumper off unfortunately.

I also did the bolt tightening myself, so no worries there.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,577 Posts
Can you see a 1C 2C 3C 4C

Got together with my two neighbors that have identical Launch Edition cars as mine and a new member that just got his LE....also identical. He lives about 20 minutes drive from the rest of us. Visual differences....one has his stock wheels painted gold. The new member has his roof wrapped in black. We are all in the Detroit Chapter of the AROC as well as 4C Forum members here.

I like the rear view. I went to a lecture by a man from Italy who worked for Fiat/ALFA as a designer. He said that one of the most important views of a car from a design standpoint is the rear view as that is the one most seen by the public....in traffic and at stop signs and stop lights. I always thought the rear view of a 4C was nice. Who doesn't like a pretty ladies back side? :sneaky:

·
Super Moderator
15,646 Posts
Winter Hibernation.
Love it - a REAL MINI. Back from when they were actually, well, mini.
I have a friend near Whitchurch who has a few - does hill climbs and goes to meets around the UK and beyond. MG's too.
When do the cars usually emerge from their winter slumber, where you are?

2721 - 2740 of 2750 Posts