Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

2821 - 2840 of 2876 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
They look that good that I can't put a cover over it, then again I would probably wear the cover out by putting it on and off.Yes it gets it's exercise.
What wing is that....I've seen a few people have it on there ride but can't find it

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
728 Posts
No respect these day, hey Cas. Didn’t think you’d do that to your car. How’s the 33 going btw?
Looks disgusting haha. I got tagged in it by them and I was like wtf is this trash...

Yeah it’s good funnily enough I’ve decided to sell it and found a 159 ti sportswagon I love, guy is on the way now to hopefully buy the 33 and then that money works out as an exact swap for the 159 so I’ve done pretty well I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4Canada

·
Super Moderator
8,834 Posts
Looks disgusting haha. I got tagged in it by them and I was like wtf is this trash...

Yeah it’s good funnily enough I’ve decided to sell it and found a 159 ti sportswagon I love, guy is on the way now to hopefully buy the 33 and then that money works out as an exact swap for the 159 so I’ve done pretty well I think

That was a quick fling. Who’s buying it? Adrian O? What engine is in the Sportwagon?

·
Registered
728 Posts
That was a quick fling. Who’s buying it? Adrian O? What engine is in the Sportwagon?
Some guy from Bondi came this morning and bought it on the spot he loved it & I made some money so win win

It’s the 3.2 v6 ti, in black.. I quite like it !! Looks fun

·
Super Moderator
8,834 Posts
Some guy from Bondi came this morning and bought it on the spot he loved it & I made some money so win win

It’s the 3.2 v6 ti, in black.. I quite like it !! Looks fun

Apart from a stretching timing chain and a bit of weight it's a good car

·
Registered
728 Posts
Apart from a stretching timing chain and a bit of weight it's a good car
Supposedly it’s a well sorted one just serviced and detailed.. + it has a supersprint exhaust so I’m keen to see and hear it on sunday

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thank you! Yeah there’s a sky replacement tool in photoshop that does all the heavy lifting here
The angle of shadow of the rail on the dirt is inconsistent to the position of the sun as it is relevant to the lighting direction of the sky when photoshopped. Remove the shadow of the rail and the illusion will be complete.

·
Registered
2015 4C Coupe
80 Posts
The angle of shadow of the rail on the dirt is inconsistent to the position of the sun as it is relevant to the lighting direction of the sky when photoshopped. Remove the shadow of the rail and the illusion will be complete.
Yeah I was planning on messing with the shadows whenever I learn, I’m just not at that level yet

·
Registered
2015 4C Coupe
80 Posts
The latest rendition of my photoshop work. As I progress through the course I am taking I just keep adding to and optimizing this image. And I'll throw in the latest versions here! (Still haven't gotten around to shadow editing yet) Also, the logo placements may look a bit odd but they are set in a way that works best for my mac desktop background.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
936 Posts
Haven't been to So Cal in a couple of years, but when did the sun start setting in the northeast? ;)

·
Registered
728 Posts

Does it count as a 4c pic if its in the background

2821 - 2840 of 2876 Posts