Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
2961 - 2980 of 3014 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Here’s a few of my favorite 2 and 4-wheeled Italians.

And seeing quadruple here, from an LE party we held in Baltimore in 2015. I think this one ended up on Alfa’s social media feed if I’m not mistaken. It represented like half of all 4Cs in the 5 surrounding states. Some fellow forum members in this shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Went to the beach last week and also saw the worlds largest sand castle (at present).

Then went for a drive in the evening sunshine today 😎

·
Registered
187 Posts
… largest sand castle (at present). …

Until it rains.
The photo shows that it had been raining recently ;)

I don't know what they put in the sand, but it is expected to stay there for the rest of the year...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
The photo shows that it had been raining recently ;)

I don't know what they put in the sand, but it is expected to stay there for the rest of the year...
LOL, in this part of the world it would have cost you +$200k in permit fees/applications for Zoning ByLaw/Ordinance Relief, Compliance arguments, Height Limitation Exemptions, and that is without some J-ass stating you took away their view and Appealing the whole thing to a Tribunal.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Administrator
17,255 Posts
LOL, in this part of the world it would have cost you +$200k in permit fees/applications for Zoning ByLaw/Ordinance Relief, Compliance arguments, Height Limitation Exemptions, and that is without some J-ass stating you took away their view and Appealing the whole thing to a Tribunal.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Don’t forget the noise, traffic, servicing capacity, stormwater, and shadow studies. Wind too, perhaps. Geotechnical and hydro-g reports. Archaeological and species-at-risk clearance, and the OK from the conservation authority. 6 to 8 engineering submissions for SPA. Then, if there are no complications, you are good to post security, and set about designing and building the thing (assuming you can navigate the MoL and city inspectors, maze of consultant inspections, unions, and supplier snafu’s.)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I believe the total cost came close to USD500k...! But then it is in a tourist area, where they are trying to get more attention, so probably money well spent, as more people then ever have visited the sculpture park next to it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Showing up at a car meet in America with a Corvette is like showing up with your Camry. #NOONECARES #DEALWITHIT
There are a lot of Corvette's here in the US but this "Black Vette" is a ZR1 which i believe is a "little" special. And i would not own one. Yes the thought is they are easy to maintain. But nope.

2961 - 2980 of 3014 Posts