Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
2981 - 3000 of 3014 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Wow. Gorgeous.
The wheels?
I know the tributo's are that legendary bronze, but these aren't those, are they? What can you tell us about them? (Or point us to...)

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Wow. Gorgeous.
The wheels?
I know the tributo's are that legendary bronze, but these aren't those, are they? What can you tell us about them? (Or point us to...)
I have my Tributo rims up on a shelf in the garage, lol. These are Signature Wheels SV107 in 18x8 / 19x9.5. My other Tributo has the stock wheels on it still (for now, lol). This is the one I drive though so I like the fitment/tires much more than stock. This car is running Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 225/40/18 & 255/35/19. I actually have Alfa engraved center caps for them but haven't picked them up yet (it's been way too long, I need to make sure they still have them, lol)

Couple more shots:

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Signature make those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They gave me an extra set of blank ones and I had them engraved through a local shop (the actual engraver was in TX I think). I literally was supposed to go pick them up in May so I need to make sure they still have them. I forgot about them for a while. Too much other crap going on 😂

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Not trying to spam this thread but put this on IG so might as well post here. Love the Villa d’Este under city lights.

View attachment 120999
Somehow that image looks like you’ve got your own Stratos to drive around town in.
The tobacco leather seats are going to age so well. It’ll start looking patina‘d like a natural color handbag or baseball glove.
Black leather just never seems to look as good when it gets its worn patina.
And the microfiber inserts give all the serious functionality you need in this car with their high grip, which I love about the LE. Best of both worlds here though.
I must have the magnesium-look wheels on my LE.
One question though, totally straight up. How much do you like the red clearcoat? I have to say I can’t warm up to it. Something about it looks weird and unnatural to my eye.

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Somehow that image looks like you’ve got your own Stratos to drive around town in.
The tobacco leather seats are going to age so well. It’ll start looking patina‘d like a natural color handbag or baseball glove.
And the microfiber inserts give all the serious functionality you need in this car with their high grip, which I love about the LE. Best of both worlds here though.
One question though, totally straight up. How much do you like the red clearcoat? I have to say I can’t warm up to it. Something about it looks weird and unnatural to my eye.
On the tub, I like it. From the drivers seat, you only really see it on the sill and next to the visible painted door it looks very natural. I think photos people take to highlight it make it stand out more than it really does in real life (mainly because people are taking photos to highlight it). It's much more natural in person. I like it personally but it also isn't something I notice that much as an owner day to day.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Just saying ........my storage box works perfect

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2981 - 3000 of 3014 Posts