Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
3001 - 3020 of 3050 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
While the Signature Wheels are beautiful there is something about the 5 holes that just fit Alfas perfectly. The closest ones I've see is from Llagos Design the problem is they are made in Spain and are 3,410 euros plus the cost of shipping and whatever else taxes Europe and the USA can get.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
1,072 Posts
Although it is an Alfa, I was braking hard, not breaking hard. I hope. :ROFLMAO:
From about 160 to 90 (km/hr) or so for the corner.
Much more level before the braking zone...

View attachment 121396
Do you notice any different with the canards? It kinda makes it look like a Salvador Dali moustache!
Forehead Nose Cheek Lip Chin

·
Administrator
17,400 Posts
Do you notice any different with the canards? It kinda makes it look like a Salvador Dali moustache!
View attachment 121397
In all honesty, until I put proper suspension on the car (this is still the base, non track version with upgraded swaybars), I don't think the canards really do much.
But I like the look of them - my excuse. Someday, I'll be able to afford the suspension upgrade that could perhaps make them functional.

Meanwhile, I will keep the moustache wax handy! ;):D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Finally found a donor pair of seats and customized to my taste.

Chocolate brown hi-end leather with yellow stitching. The OEM tan was too light and there was no connection with yellow calipers.

Super satisfied of the result.

Of course the OEM seats will be kept for the sake of consistency with original specs of the car.

Matching floor mats are being prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Finally found a donor pair of seats and customized to my taste.

Chocolate brown hi-end leather with yellow stitching. The OEM tan was too light and there was no connection with yellow calipers.

Super satisfied of the result.

Of course the OEM seats will be kept for the sake of consistency with original specs of the car.

Matching floor mats are being prepared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send some more pics paul , looks great

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Do I detect a potential new line in the 4C by lars collection?
;)
No one would want to pay for ferrari grade leather hides .....could be 800 to 1000 a hide , for the entire seat you may need 4 of them . So congrats the owner , they did a great job on those . I think most members will skip out on that option

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3001 - 3020 of 3050 Posts