Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
3021 - 3040 of 3050 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
No one would want to pay for ferrari grade leather hides .....could be 800 to 1000 a hide , for the entire seat you may need 4 of them . So congrats the owner , they did a great job on those . I think most members will skip out on that option

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
C'mon Buddy, we may not want to pay for it.....but....Mmmmmmmmmm Ferrari Connolly Leather :eek:
You have no idea what pleasure it can facilitate (without homer of course!) :ROFLMAO::p:LOL:

Furniture Couch Membranophone Comfort Drum

·
Registered
196 Posts
It's good to be the king
I have my Tributo rims up on a shelf in the garage, lol. These are Signature Wheels SV107 in 18x8 / 19x9.5. My other Tributo has the stock wheels on it still (for now, lol). This is the one I drive though so I like the fitment/tires much more than stock. This car is running Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 225/40/18 & 255/35/19. I actually have Alfa engraved center caps for them but haven't picked them up yet (it's been way too long, I need to make sure they still have them, lol)

Couple more shots:

View attachment 120951 View attachment 120952 View attachment 120953

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
I have my Tributo rims up on a shelf in the garage, lol. These are Signature Wheels SV107 in 18x8 / 19x9.5. My other Tributo has the stock wheels on it still (for now, lol). This is the one I drive though so I like the fitment/tires much more than stock. This car is running Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 225/40/18 & 255/35/19. I actually have Alfa engraved center caps for them but haven't picked them up yet (it's been way too long, I need to make sure they still have them, lol)
Quoting myself because I actually went and got the center caps that had been sitting at the shop for 5 months.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've used the best upholstery guy in Houston for about 10-12 years, he does all of Ferrari of Houston, Bentley of Houston and a Ferrari dealer in Canada's upholstery work. He uses the best leather hides that you can buy out of Italy,I did the Pantera, Alfa Romeo GTV-6, 1974 Alfa Romeo Berlina and my 1972 BMW 2002 which was the last one I had done in 2020 and I think the front Recaros and the back seat ran to about $3500, but the feel and smell of the leather was worth every dime.

·
Registered
852 Posts
@4Canada and @John Elliot

Some forum called 4C-forums told me these cars melt if they get wet and the engine stops working because water gets in it.. Can you tell me if that's true? :p

• Haha
Reactions: John4C and 4Canada

·
Administrator
17,400 Posts
@4Canada and @John Elliot

Some forum called 4C-forums told me these cars melt if they get wet and the engine stops working because water gets in it.. Can you tell me if that's true? :p
Was touch and go, but only did that session, one more after it, and drove home without issues. Oh, and then washed the car when I got home before driving it up to the shop.

I ran up to the garage and checked as soon as I saw your post, but happily it has not melted. Didn’t even leak. ;)

Not sure the wheel wells will dry out before next weekend’s event, though. Glad John posted that photo. Really wanted to see what it looked like from outside of the car. Because from inside, it was pretty epic!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I can only imagine the epicness of a 4C on track in Race in the wet. What other car can deliver that kind of 1970s Le Mans experience at that or any price?

(I've not managed to be on track in the wet yet. It would be a blast.)

3021 - 3040 of 3050 Posts