Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
3181 - 3200 of 3219 Posts

·
Registered
4c Spider, 2016, red
209 Posts
^ great shot, looks a nice place to be.

I did a track event with OpenTrack at Snetterton, UK. One of the great things about OpenTrack is they have a photographer there, and the photos are included in the very reasonable price for the session (as well as a BBQ burger after 😋, and 20 mins of tuition). A few here:

With Colin, the instructor. Exocet hot on my heels...

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

Land vehicle Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
i found my next car to join my 4C and Stelvio Quad , unfortunately it means ill have to sell my super charged Z3M coupe but i think it will be worth it . Id love to hear your thoughts on my upcoming change , either for it or against it . Thanks guys pics below. needs to be competition blue
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Tire
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
3,716 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
236 Posts
i found my next car to join my 4C and Stelvio Quad , unfortunately it means ill have to sell my super charged Z3M coupe but i think it will be worth it . Id love to hear your thoughts on my upcoming change , either for it or against it . Thanks guys pics below. needs to be competition blue View attachment 129758
Totally go for it @lars! From everything I've read, the Viper is as much a raw experience as the 4C is. Just be careful!
I think it's a great choice and that color is da'bomb.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
i found my next car to join my 4C and Stelvio Quad , unfortunately it means ill have to sell my super charged Z3M coupe but i think it will be worth it . Id love to hear your thoughts on my upcoming change , either for it or against it . Thanks guys pics below. needs to be competition blue
Vipers are a blast. However, they are American so they have "American interiors". Similar to the F-Types, the hood has to be closed a very specific way. It does take a while to get used to the long nose. The acceleration is addictive. The only downside is their prices have continued to rise, but that also means if you don't like it, you won't really lose anything if you turn around and sell it.

I have long thought about getting one myself...

Reactions: 4Canada and lars
3181 - 3200 of 3219 Posts