Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
3201 - 3219 of 3219 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Vipers are a blast. However, they are American so they have "American interiors". Similar to the F-Types, the hood has to be closed a very specific way. It does take a while to get used to the long nose. The acceleration is addictive. The only downside is their prices have continued to rise, but that also means if you don't like it, you won't really lose anything if you turn around and sell it.

I have long thought about getting one myself...
Ill be fixing the interior part 😉

·
Administrator
18,681 Posts
Ill be fixing the interior part 😉
Was waiting on that response!

Learn the limits of the Viper gradually. I'd be VERY careful shifting or accelerating unless the steering wheel is dead-nuts straight for quite a while.
They're a whole lot less forgiving than the puppy-dog 4C. But a beautiful car, and that colour does look amazing!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Was waiting on that response!

Learn the limits of the Viper gradually. I'd be VERY careful shifting or accelerating unless the steering wheel is dead-nuts straight for quite a while.
They're a whole lot less forgiving than the puppy-dog 4C. But a beautiful car, and that colour does look amazing!
Actually, the modern ones are not near as deadly as the 1st gen. The 1st gen yes to your comments. ;)

I've done a lot of instructing in the modern Vipers (street ones, ACR's, race prepped) and they are head and shoulders more stable than when they launched. Sad story... When I instructed the race prepped Viper, the student accidentally had the ChatterBox mic pointed down out of his helmet which sent straight side exhaust noise in my ear. I could not hear anything out of that ear for about 2 hours. :(

3201 - 3219 of 3219 Posts