Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

4C Picture Thread

668K views 3K replies 410 participants last post by  Z00L 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Couldn't find a dedicated photo thread for our cars so figured I would start one. One of my other interests is photography, mainly of my other interests (Cars). I think it would be cool to show case our cars in a single thread. (I apologize if it was already done, couldn't find it anywhere via the search button)

Here are a few shots of my 4C :)

Enjoy...lets see your 4c :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Here are a few of mine, LE #139 . I can't take credit for any of these, I owe it all to friends with a good eye and better equipment.

Attachments

#17 ·
Some Pictures of my 4C with the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Wheels and two Pictures on the Pogea Racing Dyno :grin2:

Attachments

#29 ·
Hi everyone,

Couldn't find a dedicated photo thread for our cars so figured I would start one. One of my other interests is photography, mainly of my other interests (Cars). I think it would be cool to show case our cars in a single thread. (I apologize if it was already done, couldn't find it anywhere via the search button)

Here are a few shots of my 4C
very very nice!!! what cam do you use?

#31 ·
My wife was leaving work and a guy with a Lotus pulled up gawking at the car. Got a bunch of picts of the two cars together. Its an 08. The Lotus guy was IN LOVE with the 4C. Loved the nice interior and how comfortable it was to sit in. Also you could actually see out the back in the 4C. Cool guy.

Attachments

#34 ·
Spontaneous pic in front of my office this morning....

Attachments