11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to put armrest on the 4C door
so please tell me some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
There is a " male " circle that fits snug into the " female" hole on console so it has a snug fit just not permanent, it can be removed and stored easily

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Lars,

Do you remove the rear bulkhead to cover it?

If you could ever be ersed to do more arm rests I'd defo have one.

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Ill tell you what ill do ,ill start a list from this thread if it gets to a certain point ill go get materials and produce more of them .
Ive just finished a console for a customer and A pillers in next couple of days , once i complete that ill take an order for another console i only have 1 on deck

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ill tell you what ill do ,ill start a list from this thread if it gets to a certain point ill go get materials and produce more of them .
Ive just finished a console for a customer and A pillers in next couple of days , once i complete that ill take an order for another console i only have 1 on deck

Leather & Red Stitching looks great.

Where are you based?

I am keen to upgrade the interior so if you decide to 'mass produce' keep me updated!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ive done yellow in diamond pattern as well , also carbon fiber as well thats whats in my car. There are probably 10 of them out there

Hi lars,
Do you have pictures of of the arm rest installed in the 4C ?

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Lars,

Re that bulkhead, did you cover it in situ or was it removed? I'm guessing the former - not least since I was under the impression that it wasn't removeable.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Lars,

Re that bulkhead, did you cover it in situ or was it removed? I'm guessing the former - not least since I was under the impression that it wasn't removeable.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Hedge
The rear deck lid is completely removeable . Once installed its completely secured and makes no noises ,squeeks etc. However it has to be removed slowly, I've also made this unit super lightweight . Sourcing materials for the foundation may be difficult with the current covid craze on the base material . Each piece is signed with your user name and the current number , included are some pics of customers pieces

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Leather & Red Stitching looks great.

Where are you based?

I am keen to upgrade the interior so if you decide to 'mass produce' keep me updated!
Im in NY , im very small time do this as a hobby on side , i dont mass produce take 2 orders at a time and ship as they are ready . Just finished one , have one on deck . I have a core so you dont have to remove your piece until you receive the finished item . No down time .

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sure

Thanks for the pictures.
If I understand correctly, you are currently not taking any order for the armrest, right?
When you are ready to take order, please let us know as I am interested in getting one ( carbon fiber or just plain black )

·
Registered
311 Posts
Does the bulkhead help cut down on the boominess and echoing in the coupe?

The armrest for sure would be a welcome addition.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts