Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Does the bulkhead help cut down on the boominess and echoing in the coupe?

The armrest for sure would be a welcome addition.
Yes any padding will remove some noise , i didnt measure the difference however . It just removes plastic look in our interior with a padded smooth surface , nice to the touch. A visual ugrade

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yes any padding will remove some noise , i didnt measure the difference however . It just removes plastic look in our interior with a padded smooth surface , nice to the touch. A visual ugrade

Definitely a visual upgrade. The bulkhead was always a miss in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Arm rests will be 225 if enough people want them , each one takes me about 5 hours to make , it all starts from a piece of cOmposite board that has to be shapped ,than sleeved ,secured than sewing etc up top

·
Registered
120 Posts
Arm rests will be 225 if enough people want them , each one takes me about 5 hours to make , it all starts from a piece of cOmposite board that has to be shapped ,than sleeved ,secured than sewing etc up top
As long as you're happy to ship to the UK, I'm in.

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
As long as you're happy to ship to the UK, I'm in.

Cheers,
Hedge
I dont mind at all hedge , just have to find a way to make it happen , maybe a private sale on ebay ,through ebay global program , ill work with you on it

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I'd like to put armrest on the 4C door
so please tell me some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well this went sideways very quicky. Did not realize that Americanspeak was that different from the Queen’s English. Poor guy asked for a door armrest. Or do you guys fit the center console to the door once Lars has finished making it?
No wonder he has not replied to anything since the original post.
Will say that Lars’ work is pretty damn good though.
😜

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Well this went sideways very quicky. Did not realize that Americanspeak was that different from the Queen’s English. Poor guy asked for a door armrest. Or do you guys fit the center console to the door once Lars has finished making it?
No wonder he has not replied to anything since the original post.
Will say that Lars’ work is pretty damn good though.
At least it didnt go into global warming

·
Super Moderator
1,828 Posts
Center console is 599 plus shipping , once you recieve finished product simply put your core in the same box And send it back . I have one slot open i just completed this for @Sparrow today

Looks like you will be very busy over the winter man.

·
Premium Member
33 Stradale Tributo
106 Posts
I’m in for a carbon fiber armrest

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Ok guys , send me what configuration you want for example black with red stitching , once thats complete ,and ive heard from all of you. Ill take a tally and start assembling materials

21 - 40 of 63 Posts