Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I will take the yellow arm rest (if still available) please confirm how I pay you.

Thanks in advance
David.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I will take the yellow arm rest (if still available) please confirm how I pay you.

Thanks in advance
David.
I sent you a pm . Ready to ship today

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
OK guys letting you know i have 5 pieces ready to ship

2 yellow (1 pending sale)
1 carbon leather
2 red stitching
1 black on black

let me know if anyone wants one

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Sent you a pm with my cell number

·
Registered
1969 spider 2016 4c spider 2020 stelvio TI
178 Posts
Hi Lars I will take yellow one let me know how to pay you
thank you

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Thank you sir , at least i know i saved an elbow today , next we need to work on your storage boxes

·
Registered
1969 spider 2016 4c spider 2020 stelvio TI
178 Posts
I was out could not reply sooner very nice piece fits now officially I have after market part in my car that easily removable thank u Lars

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
You got it bro , enjoy and thank you again

·
Registered
923 Posts
Do you have any of the red stitching left? And if so, do they work with your recovered consoles? I’m going to be pulling the trigger on that one of these days.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Do you have any of the red stitching left? And if so, do they work with your recovered consoles? I’m going to be pulling the trigger on that one of these days.
Yes sir have
2 black with red stitching
1 carbon
And 1 with black and yellow stitching

·
Registered
923 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
923 Posts
I got my armrest yesterday. Looks great! I eagerly await my next long drive :)

Reactions: lars

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I'm not sure us right handed drivers in right hand drive cars need a central armrest as much as you lot over the pond, for me some sort of door armrest would be good but don't think it would look pleasing.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
This original post was from @nitoni99 , i assumed it was for central. Once in awhile he will send a picture of his install to celebrate the hyjacking of his thread , at least he seems to have a personality . He did install a door arm rest , it can be done quite easily hOwever that type of modification would leave marks ( holes from mounting points in door) most of the 4C community doesn't like to do things to permanently change their cars , so most of my modifications are designed to be removeable without leaving marks . Obviously not the center console ,however i know my design is the way they should have come from the factory instead of that plastic B.S.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts