Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Have you spotted any 4C's on the roads?

Today I am near Lake Garda looking around like a tourist after my factory tour and track day, before I fly back to the UK, and I spot a white 4C SE going the other direction!

I turned around and tried to catch him up to say hello. There were so many roundabouts etc and other traffic between us, it was pretty difficult to keep in eye contact with the car. It took me around 30 minutes and we covered I would guess about 45 Km's before he stopped at a Restaurante. I was heading North on the west side of the Lake, I ended up heading North on the east side!

So we had a chat and I had a picture taken. He is from Germany, and his car is Madraperla Bianco with Red interior. It was gorgeous!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I had that happen to me twice now and in both cases I floored it.
Not all people have good intentions and there have been some rather gruesome cases of carjacking recently over here. But still, nice to see how this turned out. There is some good in the world after all.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had that happen to me twice now and in both cases I floored it.
Not all people have good intentions and there have been some rather gruesome cases of carjacking recently over here. But still, nice to see how this turned out. There is some good in the world after all.
I don't think if you are pursued by another 4C that it will end in a carjacking? :)

In a backward driving C4, I'm not so sure!

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I was at Le Mans a few weeks back, for the 24hr race a local plated one drove past in slow traffic. It just behind the paddock, by the medical centre. Didn't even get a chance to get my phone out and take pictures. Just walked around it a few times while it was slow moving. Looked and sounded great.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts