Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,300 Posts
Outside of the ones I saw in the dealerships in Michigan, I have only seen one on the road. It was another red LE on Woodward around15 Mile Rd. Planning on seeing a few more Saturday when I go to the Coffee and Cars event in Auburn Hills, #1 Chrysler Dr. at the Chrysler Museum. Also planning on meeting DOCRON in person after exchanging email with him for awhile.

Bob Berta

·
Registered
762 Posts
Cars & Coffee down here on Saturday too, then the Centerline Alfa Appreciation event - surely I won't be the only one there??

·
Registered
252 Posts
1. Milo's LE. Twice, now! ^ That's us there, I'm ashamed to say I didn't get a good pic of both at C & O.
2. Somebody's Rosso LE in the shop for an oil change
3. Some Spiders in the showroom
4. Top Gear

Seriously, that's it. Where the heck are the rest of you folks?

See, this is the problem with a fast car that you love to drive. You're...gone.

:heart::heart::heart:

Kinda awesome.

·
Super Moderator
13,299 Posts
Saw my first "in the wild" today.
It was on the back of an (exposed) car carrier, behind two minivans, with some other Dodge product on the bottom layer.
Still in its burqa, but the shape was unmistakeable.
Coming East from Windsor toward London this AM.

Crazy - I hope it wasn't Rosso Alfa under there, or the paint will be royally screwed!
Any colour has to get serious damage from that thing flapping in the breeze at 60MPH.

But now we know for sure they fit on a regular car carrier. This was something we were debating in the early days of the LE launch!

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've only seen one in the wild, but I've been spotted by 3 forum members in the past 6 months.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Saw a red 4C yesterday in my town (Palm City, FL). First time seeing one in my area. If you're a fellow forum member, let's meet up!

·
Registered
995 Posts
My only non-dealership sighting was a yellow spider on the PCH this winter in the paradise cove area in Malibu (going to Bob Morris' beach cafe). The passenger had a scarf over her head (spider was topless).

·
Registered
341 Posts
Spotted a grey 4C Spider today. It was heading west on Venice. I didn't have anything else better to do so I turned and gave chase. Caught up to it easily in thick traffic to see a grey Pontiac Solstice convertible. Was wondering how I could make a mistake like that. This was a much darker grey.

Decided to keep on going and finally caught up to a grey 4C Spider near the beach. We honked and waved.
Racer - had it really only been a misidentified Solstice, I think the ALfa police would have come to retrieve your 4C for disrespect. Good thing for you there was a 4C further up the pike.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
spotted a grey 4c spider today. It was heading west on venice. I didn't have anything else better to do so i turned and gave chase. Caught up to it easily in thick traffic to see a grey pontiac solstice convertible. Was wondering how i could make a mistake like that. This was a much darker grey.

Decided to keep on going and finally caught up to a grey 4c spider near the beach. We honked and waved.
racer - had it really only been a misidentified solstice, i think the alfa police would have come to retrieve your 4c for disrespect. Good thing for you there was a 4c further up the pike.
lmao.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Was leaving the AAA office today and saw a grey 4C Coupe pulling in. He parked near me and we talked quite a while. He's familiar with our forum, but not a member yet. I'm hoping he signs up and introduces himself. He's such a nice guy with a long-term Alfa history.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Saw a Rossa Coup around noon today pulling away from a stop light headed south on Legacy at Lebanon in Plano. First one other than mine I have seen in the wild, but I don't get out much.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My co-workers saw a red 4C this morning in the Tim Horton's parking lot on Woodbine (close to our office). They thought it was me, but when a stranger walked up, got in, and sped off, they wondered if someone was stealing my car! :laugh:

·
Registered
726 Posts
I saw my first 4c in the wild yesterday. It was in my home town of Warren nj, a yellow spider. Anyone on the board

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Today I saw a stealthy black i8 and a few GTRs. Tonight I saw an F458. 911s abound like Corollas. Every night in my parking garage there's a Hurracan, a Rolls Royce Wraith, and an Exige 260.

Didn't see a single 4C.

·
Registered
27 Posts
When I was first looking at getting a 4c, I saw a yellow one in Santa Monica-it may have been on a test drive.

I see 911s, Boxsters every day, and a lot of Ferrari and Lambo types (and a few McLarens), but 4cs are rare enough. I took a day off last week to get my backup camera installed and saw a bunch (3-4) classic Alfa's. Never really noticed those prior (I wasn't an "Alfa" guy before the purchase. Don't know if I am even now, but love, love the 4c).

·
Registered
356 Posts
I saw a yellow spider zipping along Highway 7 in Brampton just west of the 427 at about 6:15 PM today. I was going in the opposite direction (not in my Alfa) and I did not really see it, more like I sensed a yellow blur in my peripheral vision. By the time I glanced at my side mirror I only saw it from the rear disappearing down the road. I know of one person on here who bought a yellow spider right after me, so it may have been him.

I guess you could say my spidey sense was tingling :laugh:

41 - 60 of 97 Posts