Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
I think we鈥檝e been slandered. 馃槀 I鈥檇 say there have been a few issues but certainly no more than any other brand, actually considerably less. The only thing our car lacks is a racing pedigree. Thank you to Alfa/FIAT for that. 馃檮馃槩 Not yet a thing gone wrong with mine, but as with all things mechanical getting some use, it鈥檚 only a matter of time. It鈥檒l be no surprise when it happens.

Registered
2015 Spyder
Me too 3 years no issues, not one. I had a couple of engine faults that 4 Canada helped me self service (thank you 4C for the help AND the T shirt:p) Since I installed the Alfa Works ECU not 1. Yes I baby the car a bit (2 track days) and I have serviced it as per the company directives (belts and tightening) really do not get the issues that I read about. Propaganda me thinks.

Registered
What a bunch of bullshit from ignorant 鈥渆xperts鈥 they can go buy a perfectly decent Honda or Toyota sports sedan or coupe. They wanted a $50k car with $150k of stuff, and power steering. Pussies and pretenders, most of whom can鈥檛 drive a car fast without Nannie鈥檚 and air conditioned seats. Yes the 4C has compromises and we have the parts now to fix that as desired, or not. Even power steering.

Then there is another group, the US 鈥淎lfisti鈥 who are on the 鈥渟ave the Spica鈥 mechanical fuel injection crusade, when a good set of Webers sounds so much better. They don鈥檛 like the 4C generally.

Scraping my funds together for a CF roof, rationalizing that it will save my soft top馃檪. Couldn鈥檛 give a shit about the pussies and pretenders, and Alfisti wanting to drive skinny tires, whining about whatever.

Registered
launch edition track package #41/100
Bullshit鈥ullshit everywhere! Who was the creator of that hotcars.com? 馃槓馃槓

Registered
Thee more you watch this tryhard, "controversial" waste of time, the more you will see them. No need to watch anything that has "why we would never buy one"... For anything, especially when it's just some lazy wannabe crap.

Can we post more "why I love my 4c"/"what is a 4c to me"/"4c laps x track"/"4c mods and OWNER experience videos? Otherwise these top gear tryouts that haven't heard the show has been zombie crap will continue to complain about cars that aren't the Lamborghini Aventador and other compromised-anyways lifestyle items that make fools think their wallet or shopping cart means anything to anyone anymore, and even that isn't news to anyone... Late to the FOMO party that got spent maybe 2 years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts