Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
Telling myself 鈥
Don鈥檛 buy it
Don鈥檛 buy it
Don鈥檛 buy it

What is it about Alfa that make you want another one?
My wife would kill me. I need to at least wait until next year.

This looks like a great spider and should easily break 70k, also considering the year and mileage. It could go as as high as 75 or 80, maybe more.

Somebody (not me) needs to buy it!

Premium Member
Basically a new 2020 with halo, AK, race suspension, etc
Yeah it鈥檚 a really nice car. It鈥檚 never been titled but the warranty started. The owner of Rad Exotics (selling dealer) was apparently the GM at Boston Motorsports Alfa before leaving to start this dealer. He took this car with him so to speak. It鈥檚 a really nice spider. All options (other than alpine stereo but who cares, lol). Perfect spec.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it鈥檚 a really nice car. It鈥檚 never been titled but the warranty started. The owner of Rad Exotics (selling dealer) was apparently the GM at Boston Motorsports Alfa before leaving to start this dealer. He took this car with him so to speak. It鈥檚 a really nice spider. All options (other than alpine stereo but who cares, lol). Perfect spec.
Im up there commenting already... LOL...

Registered
@John4C
It wasn't Joe was it? I was the buyer of the fraternal twin to this car but with the red seats, Red Brembos and Teledial rims. My car had a few other minor options as well like the car cover. I bought it thru Joe. Overall I thought he did a great job with the options specs on his inventory.

Premium Member
@John4C

It wasn't Joe was it? I was the buyer of the fraternal twin to this car but with the red seats, Red Brembos and Teledial rims. My car had a few other minor options as well like the car cover. I bought it thru Joe. Overall I thought he did a great job with the options specs on his inventory.
Ahhh you bought the red seat one. Awesome car! I think a few of those Boston Motorsports 4Cs are on here (most not active though). Joe is still at Boston Motorsports. We鈥檝e still never actually met in person but I鈥檝e spoken to Joe about a few things and he鈥檚 a super nice guy.

Registered
@John4C
Ahhh you bought the red seat one. Awesome car! I think a few of those Boston Motorsports 4Cs are on here (most not active though). Joe is still at Boston Motorsports. We鈥檝e still never actually met in person but I鈥檝e spoken to Joe about a few things and he鈥檚 a super nice guy.
Thank you!!! Yeah Joe and I had some great calls over the 2 weeks that it took me to finish the deal. Also spoke to Moses (SP) quite a bit as well when Joe was on vacay. Joe told me he is on the forum but I forgot his handle here. Still a bit strange for me to have bought my car sight unseen and without so much as a test drive in it first! I like everyone else here would be interested to have you run the production numbers on my spec for me. Seeing this Tobacco car is 1 of 1 makes me wonder how many with the red seats were sold?

Premium Member
@John4C

Thank you!!! Yeah Joe and I had some great calls over the 2 weeks that it took me to finish the deal. Also spoke to Moses (SP) quite a bit as well when Joe was on vacay. Joe told me he is on the forum but I forgot his handle here. Still a bit strange for me to have bought my car sight unseen and without so much as a test drive in it first! I like everyone else here would be interested to have you run the production numbers on my spec for me. Seeing this Tobacco car is 1 of 1 makes me wonder how many with the red seats were sold?
It鈥檚 >1. I think you and @JTod are twins. PM me your vin and I鈥檒l send you the rundown

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One hour left and counting! Am guessing the reserve will not be met? I messaged the seller and suggested BAT for relist. Not sure its a good idea to put a 4c on a Pcar auction site. But then again i traded my Pcar for a 4c.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
One hour left and counting! Am guessing the reserve will not be met? I messaged the seller and suggested BAT for relist. Not sure its a good idea to put a 4c on a Pcar auction site. But then again i traded my Pcar for a 4c.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Nothing sells on Pcarmarket auctions. It seems very rare that an item for auction doesn鈥檛 end up in their deal tank.

I almost feel like that is the business model. They are not really trying to have the sellthrough rate of bring a trailer.

My understanding is they will give you almost anything you want for a reserve. People tend to use that site for exposure. I think they eventually sell a lot of cars on it but it鈥檚 usually after they鈥檝e been in deal tank a couple weeks and people make offers.

The seller knows what he鈥檚 doing IMHO. He wants MSRP for it and I think he鈥檒l get it.

Premium Member
Sold for $73K!
Yeah I am shocked the reserve was not higher. This was a very weak sale. Nice car. Buyer got an insane deal.
@John4C

Hey John just double checking to make sure you received my DM reply last night? I replied to an old message you sent me when I joined and am concerned it didnt make it thru?
Yes. Got it.

Registered
Yeah I am shocked the reserve was not higher. This was a very weak sale. Nice car. Buyer got an insane deal.

Yes. Got it.
Ok thanks!

I liked your idea better about it going into the Deal Tank. At least that way it could've gone to a buyer at the proper price. Let it sit at $85K min for a few weeks if that's what it takes.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts