Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think the price is right on, or even fairly low considering the color, mileage, and condition. You will have a buyer at the ask, or very close to it in my opinion.
I agree. Price is right, but season is wrong. You'll have a bit of haircut since a lot of the country is out.

Unless you can provide storage until the spring, that can sweeten the deal for some.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for the support guys. I am not in any rush so if no-one picks this up now I can certainly hang on until the spring.
Glad to hear that the seniors among us can take their nutrition with them - I believe that you can even fit a walker on the passenger side!

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,577 Posts
Thanks for the support guys. I am not in any rush so if no-one picks this up now I can certainly hang on until the spring.
Glad to hear that the seniors among us can take their nutrition with them - I believe that you can even fit a walker on the passenger side!
yeah but that can be dangerous....one of our Forum members had his crutch slide over and jam his steering wheel and caused an expensive crash 🤬

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
As a 73 year old, I would part with other cars before the 4C. Going to really miss you if you leave the Forum after selling the car.
Thanks for the sentiment! This is definitely one of the best forums I’ve participated in, with both excellent knowledge and good humor in equal measure. I will still be an Alfa owner regardless, so will continue to follow the forum as often as I can.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Dangerous to take a drive in your car when you are selling it!! This could just change your mind!
Beautiful weather in Chicago today has put me in a serious dilemma...
Dont sell it bro , ive been there , got close , but than was thankful 47 times as i thought about it . You know the guilia is faster but numb compared to the 4C . If its not a financial thing than stay with it .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Where did you drive?

I feel like we have the perfect fun car for the Midwest. Something like a Porsche is more livable and practical, but also too common and too easy to drive throughout the year. That somewhat kills the specialness of each drive.

It's also not so dear that you feel as though what's in your garage is tying up too much capital, especially during the weather you may not want to drive it.

But it's definitely exotic enough that you (and everyone else) knows it's special.

·
Super Moderator
1,358 Posts
Dangerous to take a drive in your car when you are selling it!! This could just change your mind!
If there is doubt in your mind, it may be best to wait until your sure the time is right to sell.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Agree with all. One puts so much into these cars with upgrades and mods etc that it’s almost like parting with a friend. It’s also the only car I’ve owned where I can almost guarantee a thumbs up from someone every time I take a drive.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts