Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Absolutely mint Competizione Red 2016 4C Spider for sale

8K views 49 replies 14 participants last post by  lars 
#1 ·
I am offering my fabulous 2016 4C for sale. While I dearly love this car, imminent retirement means that a rationalization of my fleet is needed, and given that this is not a car I would ever drive in the winter of the mid west, it will have to be the one to go. This car has been absolutely faultless for the 3 years I have owned it, and has only been in for routine servicing and oil changes. I am posting to the forum as I have really enjoyed being part of this community, and hope that someone from here with a deep passion for the car, would be the one to buy it. If it does not sell here, it will go to BAT next. Specific details follow:
  • mileage 4489
  • warranty 10 months remaining
  • color Competizione red with black seats
  • Carbon fiber: center console; instrument surround; switch panel; dash insignia; seat belt covers X3 each side, radio surround.
  • Design by Beau Climate control knobs
  • Factory installed front fascia film
  • Racing leather/microfiber seats
  • Convenience Group - Cruise control, Rear Parking Assist
  • 19/18 inch Dark Fan wheels
  • Car cover in bag
  • Full tool kit and tire inflation system untouched
  • Factory bag for soft top
  • Radio face plate box with removal tools
  • LARS back panel with unique red stitching of Alfa V
  • Eurocompulsion black shifter paddles
  • Alfa 4C CTek battery charger unused
  • Red performance brake calipers
  • Standard exhaust with muffler - I chose this as the sport exhaust was way too loud for me and droned too much.
  • Standard suspension - the sport suspension was too hard for anything but perfect roads.
  • Key for little storage compartment still in place!
  • Tires with almost full tread as yet.
  • Full tank of gas.

This car has never been tracked, has not seen rain or snow, has no scratches, nicks or dents. Never abused and carefully run in according to manufacturers recommendations. No accidents and no stories.
Servicing is fully up to date, with last service one month ago. No bolt tightening as yet, as the service technicians and I figured this would not be needed until about 12,000 miles.

Finally, price: $56000 firm as this car is nicer than new and totally mint. Let's chat!
Rob

See less See more
#4 ·
I am offering my fabulous 2016 4C for sale. While I dearly love this car, imminent retirement means that a rationalization of my fleet is needed, and given that this is not a car I would ever drive in the winter of the mid west, it will have to be the one to go. This car has been absolutely faultless for the 3 years I have owned it, and has only been in for routine servicing and oil changes. I am posting to the forum as I have really enjoyed being part of this community, and hope that someone from here with a deep passion for the car, would be the one to buy it. If it does not sell here, it will go to BAT next. Specific details follow:
  • mileage 4489
  • Carbon fiber: center console; instrument surround; switch panel; dash insignia; seat belt covers X3 each side, radio surround.
  • Car cover in bag
  • Standard exhaust with muffler - I chose this as the sport exhaust was way too loud for me and droned too much.
  • Standard suspension - the sport suspension was too hard for anything but perfect roads.
  • Full tank of gas.

This car has never been tracked, has not seen rain or snow, has no scratches, nicks or dents. Never abused and carefully run in according to manufacturers recommendations. No accidents and no stories.
Servicing is fully up to date, with last service one month ago. No bolt tightening as yet, as the service technicians and I figured this would not be needed until about 12,000 miles.

Finally, price: $56000 firm as this car is nicer than new and totally mint. Let's chat!
Rob View attachment 111432
Sorry to see you go bro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#6 ·
  • mileage 4489
  • Car cover in bag
  • Full tank of gas.

Rob View attachment 111432
Retirement should mean there’s more time to enjoy your 4C. I’d be ‘rationalising’ others in my fleet before the 4C. The 4C is a sanity saver and fountain of youth and I’m talking with experience (though my sanity is debatable). Please think again.

#26 ·
Thanks for the support guys. I am not in any rush so if no-one picks this up now I can certainly hang on until the spring.
Glad to hear that the seniors among us can take their nutrition with them - I believe that you can even fit a walker on the passenger side!
yeah but that can be dangerous....one of our Forum members had his crutch slide over and jam his steering wheel and caused an expensive crash 🤬

#35 ·
Hmmmm.. not my color but i like most everything else. Exhaust and suspension i could mod to my spec later if i feel the need.. if i feel the need for larger wheels, will get to choose my aftermarket. Like your interior upgrades. For color, if i dont want red, i can wrap it anything i like i guess.. and still much cheaper than buying a new one.. i am thinking hard about this over the weekend while on the slopes..

#40 ·
How Covid shy are people around your area? She looks a magnificent specimen....Where do you have it advertised? I’m not in the US, but my experience tells me there are better sites than others for selling cars. Carsales has worked for me in my region. Being mid-winter where you are wouldn’t help either. Add a few more photos and be a little flexible on the price. Everyone likes to haggle, even if it means putting an initial asking price that is a little more than the price you’re prepared to part with it for. As Lars says, in your region BAT seems a fairly successful site for selling 4Cs. Trying to be helpful. Edit: The art of the haggle...

#41 ·
How Covid shy are people around your area? She looks a magnificent specimen....Where do you have it advertised? I’m not in the US, but my experience tells me there are better sites than others for selling cars. Carsales has worked for me in my region. Being mid-winter where you are wouldn’t help either. Add a few more photos and be a little flexible on the price. Everyone likes to haggle, even if it means putting an initial asking price that is a little more than the price you’re prepared to part with it for. As Lars says, in your region BAT seems a fairly successful site for selling 4Cs. Trying to be helpful.
I love you alfanut

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.